MPH '07 Show. CONTAINS SPOILERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 38 comments
  • 2,271 views
 
Just got back and it was Awesome!

Ill upload some videos and pictures soon as i can. Loved the live show, enjoyed it 100%. And the cars wernt bad either!
 
I will upload pictures when I am ungrounded.
 
Can't wait until Sunday. I have the early showing at 11.00pm. It says that the DBS is getting it's UK premiere at the show. For those who were at the Ocho, we've already had it.

True, come to think of it, I have been driven in one, how many people can say that. The DBS was sweet, it was a shame I only got a short drive to the train station in it, still I am not complaining.
 
The DBS isn't on sale yet, how did you manage to get driven to a train station in one?

I was at the show yesterday, we got free access to the Classic car show too, it was a good day out. I'll upload a gallery of my own when I get the time to.
 
Damn that Zonda F sounded awesome! :drool:
 
I think on behalf of me and Tommi2000 I can safely say that it was awesome. I've got loads of photo's that I'm sure some of them I will post up. Throughly enjoyed it.

Also the fact we had front row seats helped :D
 
The DBS isn't on sale yet, how did you manage to get driven to a train station in one?

I was at the show yesterday, we got free access to the Classic car show too, it was a good day out. I'll upload a gallery of my own when I get the time to.

I know, quite a few weeks before the premiere.

The link in Roo's post should explain all, part of a LAN event. I have Venari to thank.
 
Back