mph/kph

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash
  • 16 comments
  • 904 views

ash

Messages
11
can some one please tell me how to change kph into mph!

i dont no how to do it :confused:
 
I think he means how he can change the km/h speedometer to a mph speedometer...
A simple answer to that... NOT :boggled:
 
Uuuuuhhhhh..... :boggled: :boggled: :boggled:
:odd: :odd: :confused: :scrathheadbecauseidonthaveanyideawhereyouaretalkingabout:
 
Do you not understand the ratio of 8:5 kilometeres:miles
 
I understand that, but I didn't undertand the way you've said it in your previous post! :)
 
Hey, I know! MPH is only shown in the NTSC version while KPH is shown in the PAL version. That's the difference.
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
Hey, I know! MPH is only shown in the NTSC version while KPH is shown in the PAL version. That's the difference.

Yep, and we Canadians get stuck with MPH thanks to our wonderful downstairs neighbours who are too stubborn to change to the superior metric system. :lol:
 
Back