Mph?

• Thread starter RacyBacy
  • 39 comments
Oliver - You are from London. One would expect a reasonable level of English language from you. This site is international and has many members whose first language is not English. Please try to type so that everyone can understand.

I THINK you were trying to say that you don't know how to use km/h (which, I'll add, is the actual unit of speed in the metric system. "KPH" doesn't exist) and prefer mph. In that case, GT4 should be good for you, since it is switchable between metric and Imperial units.

miles and yards is the measurement of distance, stupidly in this anachronism of a country, and i'm all for miles per hour. No more mental calculations of multiplying by 0.62 in my head any more!!!
I'm a little at odds with the separation of cars in feet on the B-spec screen, but i suppose it makes sense, divide by 3 for metres or yards and you know roughly the distance...

RacyBacy
Hello fellow racers.

Does anyone know if GT4 will have the speedo reading in mph instead of km/h? To be honest I don't mind reading it in km/h but it would be nice to see 250 mph come up on a striaght! I thought that prologue would maybe have the facility to change between the two measurements but NO!

RacyBacy

You can change it in the race settings in the gt mail settings.
BI

Back