MPL Design GT6's Photostream - New Update 30/12/2104 - #Last Photos of 2K14!

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 210 comments
Italy
Naples
Ronin387GT
Ronin387
#Welcome to my photostream

11259924473_5a21a3fa6f_z.jpg

"Here we are, a new adventure is about to begin,
the last chapter of the Playstation 3 era has arrived, ready to give us new emotions.

Gran Turismo 6 is here, start your engines ….
ride your dreams!"

Last edited:
Off to a great start. Shots 1, 4 and 7 take the cake for me; really digging the color toning throughout the entire set as well. 👍

Woohoo! Great start to your gallery bro!

I like that BMW shot and that S2000 looks hella sexy. The second to last shot in your HSV set is my fav so far.;)

Good Work!👍

If the first set is calm with some nice shots, the second one is on fire with some heavy edit work 👍
I like a lot the Range and the BMW shots :)

Annoyingly Ronin387, I was thinking of doing a set with the HSV-010, but I'll scrap the idea now!

Nevertheless, excellent gallery you have, and I'm looking forward to more of them.

Those just might be some of the cleanest unedited shots I've seen yet. 👍

T. Thank you so much, I really appreciate.:cheers:

Annoyingly Ronin387, I was thinking of doing a set with the HSV-010, but I'll scrap the idea now!

Nevertheless, excellent gallery you have, and I'm looking forward to more of them.

ahahahahahahah 👍 You may choose a different HSV's livery :) anyway thanks 👍

That black S2000 shot is really good, love the realism. 👍

The HSV set is great also. Particularly as it is unedited. I like the last 2 best. 👍

Think I'll have to go with the Keihin HSV then! Anyways, not a problem. Say, is it just me, or does the HSV look like it's stepped out of a mecha anime?
Exactly, if you want, add me on PSN and we make a photo book with our HSV 👍
GPR
That black S2000 shot is really good, love the realism. 👍

The HSV set is great also. Particularly as it is unedited. I like the last 2 best. 👍
Tnx GPR, you comments are always welcome! 👍:cheers:

#Welcome BMW M4 Coupè

preview

- BMW M4 Coupè photoset -

Unedited

+ Bonus
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Queen M"

mplsign.png

- thanks for watching -

Last edited:
Awesome shot! Great lighting and composition.

Can't wait to see the full set.

Edit: The edited shots look great, beautiful vibrancy.

Last edited:
Efficient and classy pictures Ronin, yes BMW forever !!! The first and the last M4 pics are outrageously beautiful, toning and speed motion the way I like 👍

Efficient and classy pictures Ronin, yes BMW forever !!! The first and the last M4 pics are outrageously beautiful, toning and speed motion the way I like 👍
merci mon ami'! I appreciate your words! :)

Back