Mr Whoppee????

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 34 comments
Does anyone know where the hell to get this van from??

I've been playing this game for over a month and I still ain't found one. Now I need one for the import/export garage in Portland, its the only one on the list that I haven't got.

Please help!!!!

The Icecream truck is in Portland the first Island ride around in the Mafia territory looking for it.

For a mission I had to take the Mr Whoppee van to a mafia hq and blow it up. If you press R3 the ice cream man music starts to play. :)

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Brian, just do some firetruck missions. Sooner or later, you'll put out a burnin' Mr Whoopee, then you can take it...

Do I have to do them in Portland, coz I've done over 20 in Staunton Island and still can't find it.

Not sure, Brian. I did ~40 in Portland before the Mafia hated me and saw a few of them. Did ~30 on Staunton but didn't notice if there were Whoopees.

I did 30 fire missions on Staunton Island and I came acros a weird truck with a lump on the top. I think it was the icecream truck cuz the lump looked like an icecreamcone but Im not sure... :(

Originally posted by Sole
I did 30 fire missions on Staunton Island and I came acros a weird truck with a lump on the top. I think it was the icecream truck cuz the lump looked like an icecreamcone but Im not sure... :(

Yeah that sounds like it, I'll have to try again on Stauton island coz I'll get blown up in Portland, every gang hates me.

ZC, where exactly in Portland? Was it parked up. Even though the mafia hate me, I have no other option. Maybe i could try some fire missions in Portland, cos ive done loads in staunton and still not found it.

Originally posted by danpollard
ZC, where exactly in Portland? Was it parked up. Even though the mafia hate me, I have no other option. Maybe i could try some fire missions in Portland, cos ive done loads in staunton and still not found it.

Hmmmmm....

You'll need to be bulletproof or something. :rolleyes:

Every time I step foot near the mafia they take out there shotguns and blow my car to bits.

Originally posted by Brian P

Hmmmmm....

Every time I step foot near the mafia they take out there shotguns and blow my car to bits.

yeah, but i reckon i can find a way

Originally posted by Brian P

Hmmmmm....

Run them over. :)

in what? a tank! :rolleyes: you get hit twice and you explode!

Well, that'd work. :)

You might try driving tougher cars in that area. If you constantly hang around in Banshees and the like, then you're asking to get pasted.

Originally posted by AltF8

Well, that'd work. :)

You might try driving tougher cars in that area. If you constantly hang around in Banshees and the like, then you're asking to get pasted.

Nah I get pasted in anything, ambulance, taxi, police car etc. Mafia b*stards.

Started over with a new game, and remembered not to blow it up on the mission.

Finally got mine!!

you all remember how long it took me to get mine. If it helps ive discovered that they tend to be around the posh houses in cedar grove at night...

I did just about 5 Vigilante missions before finding one. It's much easier than in the firetruck thanks to the start button cheat. :fdevil:

Originally posted by GCstyle
I did just about 5 Vigilante missions before finding one. It's much easier than in the firetruck thanks to the start button cheat. :fdevil:

And, those who want a Dodo before you get to the third island, it's possible with the flying car cheat. You can actually fly a car over to Shoreside, and fly the Dodo back.

you all remember how long it took me to get mine. If it helps ive discovered that they tend to be around the posh houses in cedar grove at night...

Thank you sooo much for this tip. Since I've been looking (about 45 minutes) I've seen 3-4 of them in that area. I've seen them between 14:00 and 19:00. All I did to kill the time was zip around that area in an Infernus. :D

Now one more car for the Portland garage. A Securicar. I know what it is, but does anyone know the best place to nab one?

Originally posted by diligent_dave

Thank you sooo much for this tip. Since I've been looking (about 45 minutes) I've seen 3-4 of them in that area. I've seen them between 14:00 and 19:00. All I did to kill the time was zip around that area in an Infernus. :D

Now one more car for the Portland garage. A Securicar. I know what it is, but does anyone know the best place to nab one?

Yeah, out north of the stadium, usually in the night hours is when I see them.

Originally posted by diligent_dave

About those securicars...Isn't there a place you can deliver them to crack them open?? I remembering getting something on my pager once... don't remember where though..

Latest Posts

Back