mrluckypants's trade thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 164 comments
  • 7,617 views
Messages
1,244
United States
Illinois, U.S.A
Messages
Mr_Lucky_Pants
Messages
mrluckypants96
A few cars I want. Open to offers

Jaguar XFR - sent odge35
Ford GT No-stripe - sent supra725
My send schedule:
3: Viper ACR to TeamHybridHater (Drag-spec, Lucky)(sent)
4: Viper ACR to TeamHybridHater (Drag-spec, Lucky)
5: Viper ACR to gearninja (Circuit-spec, Stealth)
6: Viper ACR to gearninja (Circuit-spec, Lucky)
7: Random car to Hero4Never (Circuit-spec, Random)
8: Silvia RM to gazelle68 (Circuit-spec, Stealth)(sent)
9: Grab-bag Car to gazelle68 (stock)(sent)
10: Grab-bag Car to gazelle68 (stock)
11: Grab-bag car to gearninga (stock)
 
Last edited:
What do you have in return?
 
HPA R32
BP Falken RX-7
Falken GT-R Race Car
Amuse S2000 R1
Opera S2000
Mitsubishi CZ-3

I have these. After tickets.
 
I have them all. :) Do you have any rally tickets ??
 
I have them all. :) Do you have any rally tickets ??

No, I don't, how about this, I have several 0/0 JGTC cars if you want.
 
No, I don't, how about this, I have several 0/0 JGTC cars if you want.

Thanks for the reply but I have all the cars I need and am just collecting tickets. :)
 
I have the falken GTR.I'm after gold chromes and after '89 bday ticket
 
I have the HPA r32, Gran Turismo GTR, and Range Rover but w/ mods. Looking for gold chrome and open to other things.
 
I have the range rover im open to offers
 
I have the HPA r32, Gran Turismo GTR, and Range Rover but w/ mods. Looking for gold chrome and open to other things.
How about a gold chrome for the GT GT-R
I have the falken GTR.I'm after gold chromes and after '89 bday ticket
sure, a GC for the Falken gtr
Thanks for the reply but I have all the cars I need and am just collecting tickets. :)
So, rally base tix for the RX-8 concept and WRC tix for the Mitsubishi I concept
HPA R32
BP Falken RX-7
Falken GT-R Race Car
Amuse S2000 R1
Opera S2000
Mitsubishi CZ-3

I have these. After tickets.

I dnt have tix, how about a 0/0 JGTC car for the BP Falken RX-7
 
Last edited:
Sounds fine add KrazY_NooB_TubeR.
 
I have:
Nissan - GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Aston Martin - DB7 Vantage Coupe '00

have to check for the rally bluebird

If you haven't tickets I will ask a premium car for each
 
I have:
Nissan - GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Aston Martin - DB7 Vantage Coupe '00

have to check for the rally bluebird

If you haven't tickets I will ask a premium car for each

How about a db9 for a db7? And an rx7 for the Bluebird
 
Yep, thats the car

Good. Now what other rally ticket do you have and what car do you want for it ?

I'm still looking for the Historic Rally Ticket & the Intermediate Rally Ticket.
 
Last edited:
mrluckypants
How about a gold chrome for the GT GT-R

sure, a GC for the Falken gtr

So, rally base tix for the RX-8 concept and WRC tix for the Mitsubishi I concept

I dnt have tix, how about a 0/0 JGTC car for the BP Falken RX-7
Are you sure that u just have JTCs 4 trade?
 
How about a db9 for a db7? And an rx7 for the Bluebird

I don't need these cars.
If you already traded for a GTR, more like these:

WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 by Nissan (2008, Japan)
XANAVI NISMO Z '06 by Nissan (2006, Japan)

Will check for the bluebird tomorrow morning (CET)
 
Good. Now what other rally ticket do you have and what car do you want for it ?

I'm still looking for the Historic Rally Ticket & the Intermediate Rally Ticket.
Intermediate for mitsu. i concept
Are you sure that u just have JTCs 4 trade?
most of my cars are for trade just specify
I don't need these cars.
If you already traded for a GTR, more like these:

WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 by Nissan (2008, Japan)
XANAVI NISMO Z '06 by Nissan (2006, Japan)

Will check for the bluebird tomorrow morning (CET)
alright, will send those 2
 
Sure you don't have chromes or '89 bday ticket?
 
Intermediate for mitsu. i concept

Sounds good. I'm not near my PS3 but am pretty sure I have it as well. Will confirm later. I have Wed July 27 after reset open.

Let me know when I will be receiving the Tickets.
 
I have the corvette GS, just bought from the UCD. Would you trade your NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune?
 
alright, will send those 2

Will send FR tomorrow morning. My trade schedule has empty slots on 30th and, if can confirm the bluebird, 31st. Is it ok?
 
Last edited:
Sure you don't have chromes or '89 bday ticket?
i said you could have a GC for the Falken GTR
Sounds good. I'm not near my PS3 but am pretty sure I have it as well. Will confirm later. I have Wed July 27 after reset open.

Let me know when I will be receiving the Tickets.
As soon as i get them, almost done with rallys
I have the corvette GS, just bought from the UCD. Would you trade your NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune?
sure, sounds good, send FR to Mr_Lucky_Pants
Will send FR tomorrow morning. My trade schedule has empty slots on 30th and, if can confirm the bluebird, 31st. Is it ok?

yes
 
Ok cool, can trade later this afternoon
 
Back