MrWaflz55's Livery Templates Thread (Read OP)

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
1. The Premise:

Welcome to the Livery Templates Thread. This one's different from my main thread, the Livery Dump Plaza. That thread is a creative space to post my own personal designs for others to view. This space is going to be for showcasing different templates that I have available in order to streamline the requesting process. I hope this thread is particularly helpful to people in leagues who don't want to make their own or are under time constraints and need something fast.

So how this thread works is pretty simple: Step 1 is to browse the thread for a particular template for the car you need. Once you decide, create a private message with me and that will initiate Step 2, which is the creation process. I can go more into detail about that once a PM is made.

Most requests from here can be done within an hour, so if you're in a hurry and need something fast, this is the place for you. Think of it like a livery take-out restaurant.

This is a pretty niche market so I don't expect this to take off or anything, but I hope I can help at least a few people out.

2. The Rules:

There really aren't many rules to follow here, just don't post anything unnecessary that will clutter the thread and make sure you PM me for requests and don't request stuff here. So far I'm the only person involved here but I might make more people's creations available if they want and add them to a list of creators here. So far it's just me though.

If you are attempting to enter an online series with a mandatory custom livery that requires custom numberplates or series sponsors, pass that info off to me or link to the series' thread so I can examine the regulations and adapt the livery to suit them.

If you wish to become a creator on this thread, PM me and we can discuss. I haven't really come up with any guidelines yet for that sort of thing.

If you are a league host or know some people in a league who could use some help, feel free to link this thread in your series' OP or pass it on through word of mouth.

3. Available Templates:

Below is the list of available templates thus far. Each manufacturer is sorted alphabetically and each design will have a quick link to it's post in this thread. Alternatively, feel free to scroll through the thread below until you find something that catches your eye.

Last edited:
Template 1: Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 - VLN Type

4981623313478484508_0.jpg

5116731291694301716_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back