Resource icon

MSR Houston 1.2

Strangely enough, at certain times the first link "MSR Houston" works but the other link "Read more about this resource..." with the same exact address does not.

Here's a direct download link for my track:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/msr-houston.2088/download?version=2097

Thanks! I looked up your PSN name and then viewed your track from the PSN site and saved it! Great job with MSRH, you really got the feel of it right, the scale seems pretty dead-on.

It's too bad the editor doesn't allow more 'open' runoff areas and infields, like how Willow Springs is, instead of guardrails everywhere.

Thanks! I looked up your PSN name and then viewed your track from the PSN site and saved it! Great job with MSRH, you really got the feel of it right, the scale seems pretty dead-on.

Thanks! I made pretty sure that everything was as accurate as possible, from the track width (mentioned thankfully on their site), to the scale (where I used Google Earth to measure distances between parts of the real track so the reference image fit in the editor's 1000ft squares just right) and even the kerbs (again using Google Earth to find their real life locations on the track). 👍

Wow, great job and such attention to detail! I know how hard it is, I tried to make a replica of San Marcos' Harris Hill Road (but without hills...) and it's frustrating/limiting to get anything right. And the main straight is required to be twice as long as H2R's longest straight. :lol:

Last edited:
Back