Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Very beautiful and clean toning, as always:tup:. I wish I could take photos at Ascari, but my ps3 doesn't allow me to do such thing, crashing every time.

Man so many nice shots. Real pleasure to view. Great editing too, very clean as always. 👍

Really like the realistic look of the Nascar shots from a few sets ago. And the 787B shot are pretty awesome. And lastly the Berera set is nice, love the last 3 shots best. 👍

Even though you claim you've not been very active lately you still post far more than I do. ;)

All new set is amazing but second photo is just incredible amazing and awesome. All I can say is just man you made a lot of good work. Great.thank you for so much good photos.

Yep very nice shots. Like the intense colour vibrancy, making it a hot red which is a perfect fit for a Ferrari. I know some people are sick of seeing Ferrari's in red but I for one think why not. They do look awesome in it. 👍

Loving shots 2,4,6 & 7. Very very nice. 👍

And I knew what you mean't about your inactive remark. ;) I just thought it was a funny comment considering you post more than most, well at the high level I mean. 👍

Excellent set once more, great work on toning and, as usual, on framing. Have I already said I love your close shots ? ;) This last one is juste superb. The second and the third shot are my fav' (after the close shot :P ).

Great photos. I like same like Cruz - colors. So amazing. I always like speed on photos and your photos got some really good speed - you can feel that this car going like mad. All your photos are great. Fantastico!!

Very nice set. Love the rich feel of the dark paint. And nice idea with the second shot. I also love shots 4 & 5. 👍

Your 2.0 scenery entry is cracker too. Really nice, and one of my favs in the comp so far. :) 👍

Great photos. I like same like Cruz - colors. So amazing. I always like speed on photos and your photos got some really good speed - you can feel that this car going like mad. All your photos are great. Fantastico!!

Awesome work @mazda787.

This Stratos shot is my favourite, 'Out for a sunny Sunday drive'.

Come and see my new sets in my gallery.

Lovely shots, nice touch with the duo-tone in shot 2.. :)

GPR
Very nice set. Love the rich feel of the dark paint. And nice idea with the second shot. I also love shots 4 & 5. 👍

Your 2.0 scenery entry is cracker too. Really nice, and one of my favs in the comp so far. :) 👍

That Stratos set is amazing, love the compositions and rich colors. 👍

Thank you all for the comments :cheers:

Really love your Stratos set, maybe the best pics of these car I've ever seen, Shots 2, 4 & 5 are especially beautiful and very well composed 👍
Very nice work on your GT3 in Bathurst shots also, shots 2 & 3 are my fav' not sure of the one I would have choosen for the comp' ;) The Fit vs the monsters shot is very fun :lol: And I like a lot the two GTR shot also 👍

1st & 2nd is superb!!! (3rd too)
Beautiful work as always! :cheers:

Really love your Stratos set, maybe the best pics of these car I've ever seen, Shots 2, 4 & 5 are especially beautiful and very well composed 👍
Very nice work on your GT3 in Bathurst shots also, shots 2 & 3 are my fav' not sure of the one I would have choosen for the comp' ;) The Fit vs the monsters shot is very fun :lol: And I like a lot the two GTR shot also 👍

1, 2 and 3 from the Bathurst set and the 1st GT-R are my faves from this beautiful set. 👍

Thanks a lot guys 👍

Back