Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
The first 2 shots of the GT3 R8's from your previous set are really nice. Like the toning and angles. 👍

The F40 shot are pretty good in particular the last one, like that car placement. But the green lambo takes the cake. That's awesome. The wheels work so well with it too. I like all of those a lot, especially the second and last one. :eek: 👍

Quality photos!! Amazing work!!!

excellent update ! :)

GPR
The first 2 shots of the GT3 R8's from your previous set are really nice. Like the toning and angles. 👍

The F40 shot are pretty good in particular the last one, like that car placement. But the green lambo takes the cake. That's awesome. The wheels work so well with it too. I like all of those a lot, especially the second and last one. :eek: 👍

My favourite has to be the last shot due to the layout.

Thanks for all the feedback guys :cheers:

I just noticed I haven't commented on these beautiful Ferrari F40 And Lambo SV shots, amazing as usual. Also really like the blue 250GT photos. 👍

I like the colour tones behind shot number 5.

I just noticed I haven't commented on these beautiful Ferrari F40 And Lambo SV shots, amazing as usual. Also really like the blue 250GT photos. 👍

you are a good photographer, stay doing a good job ;)

Thanks for the comments guys :cheers: I'm hoping to put my ps3 back together soon, pending parts, to shoot again.

In the meantime, here is some real life photography that I've been doing more of recently, this one at the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum:

Last edited:
The Subaru shots are looking nice, even if I absolutely don't like the design and handling.

On the other hand that Abarth shot for my comp theme and the Z4 are really good photos and very well edited. 👍

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the Subaru VGT, I must say that I really like how it looks in your latest shots - I'm especially digging the sense of motion. 👍

The Subaru shots are looking nice, even if I absolutely don't like the design and handling.

On the other hand that Abarth shot for my comp theme and the Z4 are really good photos and very well edited. 👍

Well at least it sounds good ;) But yes, great set mazda787!

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the Subaru VGT, I must say that I really like how it looks in your latest shots - I'm especially digging the sense of motion. 👍

Thank you very much for the comments. I am not sure about the design either, I keep thinking it has no roof for some reason, but I do enjoy the sound.

Here is my next set, Lamborghini Meetup with @NBDESIGNZ in his Murcielago and @TopGearHamster in his Countach, and me in the Diablo.

Last edited:
Every shot from the last 2 updates is brilliant, can't even choose a fave, too much awesomeness 👍

Congrats on the Explore too. :cheers:

I love the Huayra shots! And, I can't believe I am saying this but, especially the two panning mode 1 shots! They somehow look just so real!

Back