mttp - MONATSENDE`S TICKET TRADE PLATFORM - 1:1 - NOW FOR MY DAILY BASED TRADES

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 104 comments
  • 6,380 views

How long do you want to be scheduled in advance? (public poll)


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Ready to schedule July 20th. What can you offer?
 
I'm free on July 20th.
I have 1965 for you, I'm after Level 22.

Thanks for topping up my missing helmets. 👍
 
I'm free on July 20th.
I have 1965 for you, I'm after Level 22.

Thanks for topping up my missing helmets. 👍

You`re scheduled! 👍
 
I have a '64 ticket, I'll trade for a '93 ticket.

BUT (!), I can only trade before the 29th ...
 
lrn
I have a '64 ticket, I'll trade for a '93 ticket.

BUT (!), I can only trade before the 29th ...

That`s why I blocked some dates. I give you the 28th. Do we have a deal?
 
That`s why I blocked some dates. I give you the 28th. Do we have a deal?

Yes! :)
Should I send a FR to "Monatsende" ?
 
Mate can I please swap my 09 for an 06
 
Can trade 1944,1949,1976 1987, 1993 and 2003 for birthday tickets I don't have from the 23rd on if you want to do multiple trades.


I can schedule your 1976 and 1987 for this month if you want. Name the dates and the tickets you want to have. :dopey:
 
Only got the 28th left, so pick one of the tickets you'd like..

I'll take your 1968 ticket 👍
 
Only got the 28th left, so pick one of the tickets you'd like..

I'll take your 1968 ticket 👍

Sorry, 28th has been scheduled already. :(
 
Sorry, 28th has been scheduled already. :(

If it will help, can I trade on one of your other "blocked" dates ...
 
Sorry, 28th has been scheduled already. :(

goirke: I will schedule on 28th... My 1968 for your 1976


lrn
If it will help, can I trade on one of your other "blocked" dates ...

👍
Will re-schedule our trade from 28th. to 27th. Okay for you?
 
Will re-schedule our trade from 28th. to 27th. Okay for you?

Yes, that's fine. :)
I've sent you a FR by the way ...
 
Monatsende
goirke: I will schedule on 28th... My 1968 for your 1976

👍
Will re-schedule our trade from 28th. to 27th. Okay for you?

Great 👍
 
Hello ;)

My '87 for your '04.

Deal? If yes can you book me in please.
 
That old Mini looks fun to drive around. Your car?
 
That old Mini looks fun to drive around. Your car?


:lol: It WAS fun to drive. I owned it many years ago for about 2 years as my own "fun car". Got more attention than in a Mercedes SLR. :sly:

Best thing: You`ll always find a parking lot.
Worst thing. German Autobahn :lol:
 

:lol: It WAS fun to drive. I owned it many years ago for about 2 years as my own "fun car". Got more attention than in a Mercedes SLR. :sly:

Best thing: You`ll always find a parking lot.
Worst thing. German Autobahn :lol:

Awesome 👍

Love the mini :D
 
No more trades or schedules today. I am going back to the game with 100% of my attention.

Cheers! :D
 
Who wants the 31/7?
 
Back