Multi monitors - can't find settingsPC 

• Thread starter Ole
  • 4 comments

Ole

United States
Mpls MN
LRLR_BA_START
So I just got everything all installed on my PC and my racing rig...

Why can't I figure out where the settings are for setting up triples ??

Can anyone walk me thru it?

Thank you...

There are no settings, it doesn't have proper triple monitor support yet !
I've already asked here and on Pcars forums on day one, I found out then it doesn't have it.
Still cant believe it myself, a game advertised as being made by sim racers for sim racers doesn't have it, truely baffled by that but they at least have said it will be coming in future patch, but it's low priority :(
I just hope it's not like GT6 where people have been waiting over a year for the features that should've been in from day one.

I've seen people play it on three screens tho......

??

Is there a setting in my graphics card perhaps then than makes you be able to use 3???

I'm using 2 Nvida gtx970s

There has to be a way I've seen people play with 3

Sorry I dont know how to set up Nvida cards. The game does work on triples, mine works it's just the side monitor images are kind of warped and not aligned properly.
I think maybe, I saw on the Pcars forums something about setting up a profile for Pcars on the Nvida setup screen (?) Have a search for the advice over there. But it's something like setting big enough resolution to cover your three screens, for me it's like 5760x1080 or something like that.
In regards to have full support like Assetto Corsa or iRacing where you can render each screen separately and adjust side monitor angles etc etc, that support is still to come in a patch.

Yep I think you're right...
I was just thinking it was in the game like gt6
I think you just need to make the game think you have a 5760 / 1080 display....
It's a setting called surround something or other...

Thx for response!

Back