Multi-player GTA

A while back there was a thread about Multi-player GTA (PC version)...I have no clue on how to search for it...I dont remember the name of the thread so how do I find it...or does someone know it? Because im looking to get GTAVC for my laptop because it doesnt work on my ps2 so i figured multip-layer would be fun.

Funny. I'm actually an SCM coder for a new Vice MultiPlayer mod called VMP (Vice MultiPlayer). Its coded in VB. So far VMP is better than MTA IMO. And yes I tryed MTA, its great, but lag is a great issue. Look on the site for more details. :)

http://vicemultiplayer.com/

Seems like the project is coming along nicely.

Will this have all the features that MTA VC has?

Originally posted by Acid X
Seems like the project is coming along nicely.

Will this have all the features that MTA VC has?

Some of the features that you see in MTA VC will be in this, yes. :D The project is coming along nicely, just a couple a big bugs we need to take care of but no problem.

Hey Matt, your more of a post whore than you were on Neoseeker;)

About time you got an account!

What's "im johnny blaze on the forums" have to do with anything? Lol.

Yes, I agree MTA is the best. I've tried a couple of others, but they're either mega-hyper-glitched or just aren't set out well. MTA for GTA III I've heard isn't too bad, but I've played one called GGM, and if my GTA III didn't screw up so bad I would say that would possibly be just as good, if not better.

F1Man - how's the project going?

Jimmy Enslashay
What's "im johnny blaze on the forums" have to do with anything? Lol.

Yes, I agree MTA is the best. I've tried a couple of others, but they're either mega-hyper-glitched or just aren't set out well. MTA for GTA III I've heard isn't too bad, but I've played one called GGM, and if my GTA III didn't screw up so bad I would say that would possibly be just as good, if not better.

F1Man - how's the project going?

Coming along nicely, It wont be long before its out... Thats all I can say. :)

Well, I've been playing MTA 0.4.1 - love it. We should all get some servers going at some specific times for Vice City. It would be fun. Just download MTA 0.4.1 from wherever, as long as you get it.

Just had the best games of MTA:VC ever! I became everyone's getaway driver. I got known as "uncatchable" on 2 servers, because noone managed to kill me. So after a while I gave people getaway lifts and done some chases for them. There were still heaps out to kill me though. :(

I'm permanently using the "Mexican" skin, and always drive my Sabre Turbo. :lol:

Had a problem with cheaters, though. Impossible to kill, and using speed cheats for on foot and in car, which just ruined half of the game. :grumpy:

Back