Multiple choice prize cars "press X" system cracked! Hopefully...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT3Nitro
  • 69 comments
  • 2,561 views
Originally posted by GT3Nitro
I did not KNOW that PD had released a statement saying that the multiple choice car prizes were offically random - some of us obviously aren't perfect like you, Ving and Injected8706. I'm just a beginner at this game, and once you were newbies too - so get off your high horse and think to yourself for a moment "It's only a game..." Ok?

See ya.

Joey

hey d00d!
sorry if I offended, it wasnt my intent!

I am what others might call the joker. I am rarely ever serious. Infact just about the only time I am serious is when I am sticking up for new peeps who are being attacked (eg: use the search n00bie!!!! (followed by some obscene coment)). I was just having fun, it's why I am here.
 
Well, for whatever good it will do, i emailed PSM, and if they can find out or know anything, it'll be in an upcoming issue. I hope they actually read it. Anyway. Maybe I'll do some experimenting later. <yawns at the thought>
 
Originally posted by drewasketch
Maybe I'll do some experimenting later. <yawns at the thought>

It was SO not worth it...
kideng
 
not with drugs i hope!
drugs are bad, Mkay! :p
 
I don't know if this has already been mentioned in the forum (didn't read the whole lot) but the way I get the car I want is save the game before doing the last race in the series, then if you don't get the car you want, just reload the game and redo the last race of the series again, keep doing this until you get the car you want. That's what I do and I now have every car in the game even though I haven't driven half of them :-)
 
But commodore, you cant do that in endurance races or races where you only have one race to complete and a choice of cars at the end...


In last months official Playstation2 Magazine UK they gave a cheat for selecting prize cars and they guaranteed it worked....

when the selection comes up wait for the GT3 shadow to fall under the car you want then press either the up, down, right or left on the controller(not the X)....this way you'll win that car the NEXT time you win that race....


i tried it and i dont know if it worked or if its just coincidence....i am a firm believer in that the selection is random....however

the weird thing is, the easiest F1 car to win is the one on the Super Speedway endurance (100 laps)....i have won this race over well 10 times and NEVER won the F1...i got the Clio, Camaro and Tickford everytime....i always see the F1 in shadow and try and try to select it...but never won it..!!

i used the escudo, zonda, ruf, pennziol, you name it....

my brother won the F1 on that track first time he tried it and has won it several time hence using the same cars as me..

i have other F1s so i dont give a fcuk....just thought i would add that....

its a mystery to me..

TurboSmokin' ;)
 
LOL big time

Ving - you make me crease up! I may do a search for some more of your posts - I had a head ache and was in a bit of a bad mood until your posts came along!
 
I wish someone can just open GT3 up with a developer's kit or something and tell the world one way or another if it's truly (psuedo)random.
kideng
 
I can't give an authoritative answer. But from what I've seen, I am about 95% confident that it does not work.
kideng
 
Back