Multiple impreza super touring cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 4 comments
  • 548 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
1 Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car (black #97)
2 Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car (red #87)
3 Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car (silver #57)
Need. Them 3

Can offer a lot of cars
 
Last edited:
They are really nice cars, I should try one of them once since it is such a long time ago.

But I would say that #87 is orange!!!!!!
 
I have a silver one, not sure of its number, will msg you on psn later bud.
 
Outeke
They are really nice cars, I should try one of them once since it is such a long time ago.

But I would say that #87 is orange!!!!!!

I was just using what it said on the database


And @hairystig sure if silver should be the number in op

I will get back to you on psn when I know the one I got
 
I have all four in 0/0/0 (don't forget the white one!) - to me the Red looks like a Copper color. We have traded before so all is good, but I may need to re-add you to my friends list. I am after black 0/0/0 standards and standard race cars that aren't listed on my Visitor Message Page.
 
Last edited:
Back