Multiple input devices

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noel Hibbard
  • 1 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
6
I have a G27 with modified pedals which are connected to a stand alone 12bit USB controller with a load cell brake pedal. Does anyone know if GT5 supports pedals on one USB controller and the wheel on another?
 
One of the guys in my racing league has a similar setup as mine and said GT5 will not recognize his pedals if they are connected to his standalone hi res USB controller. He is forced to plug the pedals back into the G25 to get GT5 to recognize them. I guess GT5 isn't really designed for the SimRacing community because it is extremely common for us to have stand alone pedals. So I guess I am going to have to make some changes to my rig to be able to switch between the 8bit G27 controller and my stand alone 12bit controller.
 
Back