Multiple monitors...

• Thread starter pedrov
  • 10 comments
I posted here because I didn't know where exactly to put it. If you find it neccesary to move it to the proper location, please do it.

I need to know if anyone of you has a multiple monitor setup, like 3 monitors one in the center and the other 2 to the sides to get a wider look.

I drove a Subaru rally sim last year at SEMA that had 3 monitors and you were able to see to the sides, and it was freaking awesome.

Does anyone have it or can point me to the right direction on how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

I dont have much knowledge on the matter but I think it's only possible with a PC. But then in the prologue DVD there was a sped up section showing a guy in a gt4 simulator with 3 screens so who knows.

I've also tried that Subaru Motion Simulator at the Montréal auto show. Awsome stuff! The guy was saying that the game was running on 3 seperate PS2 (one per monitor). I don't know if anyone can do this or it's custom made. I know that this simulator was a joint venture between Sony, PD and Subaru so it could be custom.. Best place to ask is in the www.force-dynamics.com forum. these guys know a lot about motion sim and I think they're familiar with the Subaru model.

Keep us posted!
Phil

i checked out my PS2 today and i don't have the LAN adapter. Mine is from the very first gen. What do i need to buy? Can I use a regular LAN board?

HELP Please!!!

pedrov
i checked out my PS2 today and i don't have the LAN adapter. Mine is from the very first gen. What do i need to buy? Can I use a regular LAN board?

HELP Please!!!

Just buy the internet stuff you plug in the back of your PS2!
You will be able to play LAN party in arcade mode (up to 6 TV and 6 PS2)...

So after reading 4 pages of the february thread about this, and all of this current one, I still don't know how to pull this off.

How exactly do you do 3 screens? What hooks up into what?

HOW?! I MUST KNOW!! :scared:

So all you have to do is set up 3 tvs, 3 ps2s, together with a router and ethernet cables and the game does the rest...?

So all you have to do is set up 3 tvs, 3 ps2s, together with a router and ethernet cables and the game does the rest...?
That's it.
Check the Lan options.
In a multi-PS2 Lan party, you can attribute an "in-game" function to each "TV+PS2+GT4" set: game, replay monitor or side view.
Apparently you can play alone with a 6-monitor wall in front of you.

Back