Multiple R92CP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 33 comments
  • 1,845 views
Messages
556
Messages
Matboyslim13 / GT5R92CP
Audi R8 Race Car ‘01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Pescarolo Sport Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car


Reply To This Thread, PM me,
Thanks...

23/1 - tribolik - Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car - successful
24/1 - Multikill08 - Merc CLK-GTR - successful
25/1 - Pending - successful
26/1 - southside1983 - BMW V12 LMR - no response.
27/1 - ifty1337 - Escudo Dirt Trial - successful
28/1 - brandy498 - GT-One - successful
29/1 -

Send your car to Matboyslim13
Recieve R92CP from GT5R92CP
 
Last edited:
Got the XJ13, Ferrari, Toyota, bentley and the Merc. I can trade on monday.
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 available right now for your R92CP

0 miles stock


PSN: dacrates

online now
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 available right now for your R92CP

0 miles stock


PSN: dacrates

online now

Can do it after reset, yeah?
 
I have

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Toyota GT-One '99
Merc CLK-GTR Race Car
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

Do you have the Sauber? if not I can trade for the Nissan but I have to warn you that my cars all have miles on them and most are upgraded (but with the turbo that can be removed)
 
I have

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Toyota GT-One '99
Merc CLK-GTR Race Car
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

Do you have the Sauber? if not I can trade for the Nissan but I have to warn you that my cars all have miles on them and most are upgraded (but with the turbo that can be removed)

Mclaren F1 on sunday 23rd?
 
Ok Ill save you a slot for that day
please add - PSN tribolik

The Mac F1 GTR is one of the best looking standards by the way - I got it today but I cant seem to find the Sauber Ive never seen it in the UCL and the Mac only saw it today also - and Ive been playing sence release (lvl 34 A-Spec) so I guess the Sauber is very rare but Ill settle for the Nissan its a very cool race car also ;)
 
Last edited:
yeah, i have a sauber, but not for trade :/ i'll put you down for the 23rd then :)
 
Ok Ill save you a slot for that day
please add - PSN tribolik

The Mac F1 GTR is one of the best looking standards by the way - I got it today but I cant seem to find the Sauber Ive never seen it in the UCL and the Mac only saw it today also - and Ive been playing sence release (lvl 34 A-Spec) so I guess the Sauber is very rare but Ill settle for the Nissan its a very cool race car also ;)

Empty your inbox.
 
Hi,

I've got an untouched XJ13, can trade right now...

Cheers.


Edit: Hmm, I think 30 minutes waiting for a reply, to this post and the PM I sent, is long enough (seeing as how you're shown as online). Sorry fella, but offer rescinded for today. Maybe next time. Cheers.
 
Last edited:
Can't trade until the 27th now. But still looking for offers.
 
I have a Jaguar XJ13, Toyota GT-One and Pesceralo C60 Hybride.
 
JUST NEED THE JAGUAR XJ13 and BENTLEY SPEED 8
 
bumping for the last time...
 
Back