MultiTeam Super Tandem Drift

• Thread starter Takotako
  • 82 comments
The Japanese guys use 200 degree gtfp wheels to make these crazy actions,it's rather easier to drift than any 900 degree wheels.:banghead:

I just love how they make drifting look so elegant and almost effortless. :D

But seriously, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT WITH THE ZR1 AT THE END OF THE THIRD VIDEO?! You just keep spinning and spinning and spinning! But you're going forward at the same time! My jaw is going through the floor!

Don't even know where to start..the FF drift thing is...freaky. The NSX in reverse with the FF Civic is...out of this world.
But what really gets me is the flawless trains. On high speed with absurd precision.

Don't even know where to start..the FF drift thing is...freaky. The NSX in reverse with the FF Civic is...out of this world.
But what really gets me is the flawless trains. On high speed with absurd precision.

I know! I'm still baffled as to how he pulled off the multiple rotations into the first turn at Fuji Speedway.

great videos, i have seen them drift and have been in a few lobbies that have been kind enough to let us stay in their lobbies and drift. All of them are fast and have the BEST TRACK ETIQUETTE on GT. I have had great sessions with all of them.

Takotako amazing editing and look forward to seeing more in the near future.

Just saw the new video and what the **** :lol: Got no words to describe how awesome that was... all that e-brake on the grass to make it to the next corner on 1 slide just wow ! :drool:

if you guys want pro tandem drift lobby's, add my PSN!
im creating lots of pro only drift lobby's almost every day!
MDaM-N-L

Greetz, StenderNL

Are these the same guys drifting backwards on Forza 4? The top two guys had a few ridiculous reverse drifting vids up, and would absolutely dominate on the leaderboards.

Back