Muscle Cars Are Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i loved about GT2 the used cars and the old muscle cars and all the years
 
I was thrilled to see the 1970 Chevelle SS 454 at E3! Now I hope PD adds the 1968-69 Dodoge Charger R/T.:D
 
I am also glad that muscle cars will return in GT4. The muscle cars in GT2 were great, and there will be even more of them in GT4!
 
I was going to post the Camaro, but it looks like everyone has seen it.
 
it's very nice that these MUSCLEcars are back :D
ofcourse it's great they again have included a whole variety of 2nd hand cars including these cars from america's glorious era of muscles on wheels!!! I like the european and japanese 2nd hands also though.
 
and what about the Ford Mustang gt500 from '67?


The gt350 and the gt500 are my favorites of the mustangseries.
 
And an old Camaro. :D
 
I hope ELEANOR shows up, or a regular GT500... I agree, they are prob the best Stangs ever! Although, i would like to cruise around in a 1964 1/2 Mustang, one with a 4.6L 289. Most of all thoguh, i want a '69 GTO. The '64 Goat is cool, but out of all the years of GTO's, why the '64? I think the '69 GTO is the best model.
 
69GTOby, you do realise that GT4 is out already, don't you? Bringing back old threads is OK, so long as the topic is still relevant, or your post is of some value to the thread. I don't think that your post counts on either front.... the last post vefore yours was more than 2 years ago....

I reckon you want to be looking more at the GT5 forum... 💡 You will find it by clicking the 'Community' tab at the top of the page - where you will find a list of all of the forums available.

Also, please check your Private Messages (in the yellow box in the top right hand corner of the screen...) Thanks....

TM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back