Museum cards, helmets, suits and now paints free to whoever needs them

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 78 comments
  • 2,957 views
Yellow Ferret: Got ya helmets sent of what I had :) Next stop will be suits once I get back later.

Thanks :) My Spares for Masquerade -> Selene are on their way to you.


ebarbre - you and I have a little crossover, I've sent an fr. If there's a particular style you'd like first then let me know.
 
Thanks :) My Spares for Masquerade -> Selene are on their way to you.


ebarbre - you and I have a little crossover, I've sent an fr. If there's a particular style you'd like first then let me know.

Um, not esp...aside from the carbon helmet and scorpion outfits...other than that...just trying to complete my collection. anything in particular you would like?

Just so you know, I keep these under an alternate sign-in....I can't stand when I get duplicate helmets when I do seasonals and they don't group like they should. I really wish they would fix that.
 
Um, not esp...aside from the carbon helmet and scorpion outfits...other than that...just trying to complete my collection. anything in particular you would like?

Your carbon collection should now be complete. I don't mind what you send - anything I don't have already.
 
Your carbon collection should now be complete. I don't mind what you send - anything I don't have already.

thank you. I sent you most of what I have and you don't...but your inbox is full lol
 
i'm about to receive the gears and send out some more. Oh yea..I just stumbled across a feature on the mygranturismo.net site for those who don't know...it was pure accident..lol If ya view another person's page of like gear while you are logged in..it'll show as blue in the lil quantity icon...it'll show ya what gears that you own and the other person doesn't...convenient!!! Thanks again!!
 
I just got you one more Checkered, YF as I just sent it to you...it was the only one i had that you didn't.
 
do u have AMG Museum cards?
 
YellowFerrett: I received your latest gears ya sent me. Thanks!! I see too ya got still got a good many that I don't..sadly I don't see any gears highlighted blue that i can send ya :( Anything else particular though ya would like? gearwise, cars, paints, etc just whatever.

Ebarbre: how's it going? I just checked out your site and i saw we had alot we could trade for. This sure is easier when ya logged in and it highlights things.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=36158

BullDawgJoe2010...thanks!
 
jwall: If you had a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) or a BMW 320i Touring Car that would be really handy. If not don't worry, you've already helped me fill up my gear collection nicely :)
 
I can do that :) i got all the cars anyways :) Ya can send whatever gears I don't have that ya think is fair for the cars. I'll send one here in just a second. Is cars 1 of the things that resets after 6pm central time or after 12..I forget..lol Either way I'll get them to ya. Thanks again.
 
I added you jwall.
 
Just sent ya the 370z dude!! Ya be even happy to know it has 0 miles on it :) I'm about to receive some more gears ya sent me sometime. I swear I am so gonna lose track of what I'm doing..lol
 
i got ya added too Ebarbre. I'm about to receive a few more gears..just a few so i'm gonna updated my page. Then i'll see what I got i can send ya. Ya can do the same if ya want. Just be a few.
 
oh boy..having problems! i guess i gotta delete some duplicates....wasn't the item limit supposed to be like 7000....i might be a lil over half of that.
 
oh boy..having problems! i guess i gotta delete some duplicates....wasn't the item limit supposed to be like 7000....i might be a lil over half of that.

I never even knew they had a limit...never came anywhere close to it. I wish there wasn't a car trade limit still in effect. I found my original sign in from my first PS3 that died and would like to change back over to it.
 
yea i gotta go through and delete about 27 things just to finish of the receiving and then i'll send what i got on yours. The things probably don't count right or something :(
 
YellowFerret: Sent ya the BMW 320i :)

ebarbre: About to send ya what ya dont have.

I may not be around til tomorrow then...gonna try getting rid of some duplicates so I won't have problems. Anyone know if colors count toward the limit? May just go through them if they do.
 
OK guys, I've started dumping all my satellite accounts into my main, still have probably 300 gears and helmets I'm looking to get rid of, not even gonna get started on the museum card drama until I can get mygranturismo updated plus still working on sending Chico his 5 cards a day. I sent out over 100 gear and helmets yesterday, probably another 25 or so tonight.
 
ya can send some my way if ya want of the ones I don't have if there is any. I've gotten alot today..still needing alot though. Gonna check it out more tomorrow.
 
YellowFerret: Sent ya the BMW 320i :)

brill, thanks :)

Your inbox is full atm but I'll send some more gear over the next few days.
 
brill, thanks :)

Your inbox is full atm but I'll send some more gear over the next few days.

Yeah, i was up late last night and filled him up, sorry lol
 
lol your welcome ya'll. I'm about to receive what I got so ya can fill me up yet again...lol I'll be having more your way too.
 
Latest gears received...thanks! :) About to send some more your way!
 
Just sent ebarbre another 14. That's all I've got of your missing stuff. Also sent Chico another 5 museum cards. Working on jwall now. Still have 200+ items I'm looking to get rid of.
 
Thanks again! Let me know if/when I need to dress up your drivers!
 
Thank you very much MN. Much appreciated! :)

Hey chico...is there anything I can trade you for some gears....my limited trades are used up for the day...but I can get you tomorrow if you like.
 
Back