Music not in the Showcase?

• Thread starter bduddy
  • 1 comments
United States
Federal Way, WA, USA
Tulipix
I've been curious for a while, does anyone have a full list of the music in GT7 that isn't in the Showcase for some reason? The most obvious would be Pomp and Circumstance, which seemingly plays in every other pre-race screen but isn't there. There's March of the Drivers, the full version of the Nations Cup intro that got used for last year's in-game World Series event. Apparently there are some old daiki kasho songs that are only used in replays and also not there (see here). I'm sure there are others... Does anyone have an actual complete soundtrack?

There's a lot of these "hidden" music if you also count the pre/post race jingles, GT Cafe videos, championship intros, trailer music, the music when you sign up to a manufacturer, etc. Even the piano bit in the opening intro isn't in the music library. Mid way thru the ending credits there is also an unnamed song that I cannot find (sounds kinda Lenny Ibizzare-ish). You can find some of them on youtube but mostly it's incomplete pieces. Unless you can rip the game files yourself best you can do is record them using the PS record function, move the video file to PC and use a program to rip the audio from the video.

Latest Posts

Back