"MUST BUY" cars? Gotta buy them all!

• Thread starter KyleXXiii
  • 41 comments
Qatar
Qatar
Azeyus_
Hey!

This post may either be helpful or forceful LOL! :lol:

It's as the name of the thread has said.

Cmon :gtpflag: share your "MUST BUY" cars!

It would be nice if you state the reason too! ;) :cheers:

As for me:

1) GT-R - This is my "MUST BUY". Slick. 4WD. Got past a few career races with ease in these. Aaaaaand mainly cuz I'm a fan of NISSAN/NISMO :D
2) Veyron - Yeah just wanna drive what they said the "fastest car"
3) Ferrari F40 - One of the first cars I knew. Was 4 when they gave me a die-cast of this one. Still tucked away in a cabinet along with a few more die cast cars (collection)

This thread is just for fun. All the while also being a bit helpful (unlike my descriptions) on maybe which cars to get/collect/troll (convince them!)

Cheers! Haha :D:boggled::cheers:

Renault 8 Gordini 1966 - it may look like 3 boxes, but in my view it's probably the most enjoyable car to drive in GT6, also with a tune very good at 500PP. Very good car to use with cockpit view. Also until PD sort out their differences with Porsche it's probably the closest car in driving feel to an early 911 in the game.

BSCC 1.jpg

Shelby Cobra 427 - fabulous to drive and much safer than the real thing.

Ford GT40 raod car - wrongly given a high geared 4 speed box by PD - the real car had a ZF 5 speed. Great to drive with a lovely interior and one of the cars I lusted over when young and still do!

The Lamborghini Miura.
A friend had a toy of this when I was young, conned him out to letting me have it.
First thing I did in GT was get the credits for this car.

addicted to it maybe? LOL

thats the car you're using as ur pic right?

Watch out! ListerStorm might turn up.:sly:

My choice, it's a standard but so what, Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92. Settle her a little through set-up, then de-tune to 700pp. Beast mode right there. Thats for game consideration, but I love the car anyway, especially for it's look against the other Group C's in the game.

A spree you could do is buy the race cars in the 100-250k range. Some great stuff in there. If you don't mind standards like me.

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia ps13 and mx5 mk1 around 420pp and CS tires are pure pleasure to drive as the Rx7 FC with 450pp CS.

And put Praiano's 650PP tune on it. It's a killer! 👍

Shelby Daytona - stock - cockpit view is awesome & it handles beautifully. Sound is OK as well...

Just gotta try that set then! 1 Mazda Furai here I come.

Just bought an Audi R18 last night, and that's one helluva ride! :sly:

That "little oversteer" can make a little drama on the corner exits :lol: I like that it "competes" along with the AI. Makes the race a bit more interesting if you need to catch up when you wiped out and is behind 23s :banghead:

Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd 2005- Fast, mean, OP. With 720pp, and 1169hp just will blow your mind away with no Traction Control on. Plus its a great LMP if you know how to drive it!:P:sly:

Opera Performance S2000 '04.

I use this from 475-538pp(full spec) it's very competitive on the short tracks. I even run it at Laguna Seca in 575pp races and am rarely off the podium with it. Superb little machine!

Last edited:
1 - Jaguar XJ220 - looks fantastic, sounds pretty decent, handles very controllably for a big MR car, and it's sheer presence on the road can't be ignored.

2 - Mercedes C 63 AMG - tuned with over 1,000BHP, this thing is crazy fun.

3 - Volvo C30-R Design - when tuned this car has an absolute mountain of torque, which does not work in an FF car, which is exactly why it's so fun.

1 - Jaguar XJ220 - looks fantastic, sounds pretty decent, handles very controllably for a big MR car, and it's sheer presence on the road can't be ignored.

2 - Mercedes C 63 AMG - tuned with over 1,000BHP, this thing is crazy fun.

3 - Volvo C30-R Design - when tuned this car has an absolute mountain of torque, which does not work in an FF car, which is exactly why it's so fun.
Jaggggg! *High Five* :cheers:

Jaggggg! *High Five* :cheers:
When I did my work placement I actually helped to MOT an XJ220. Ignoring the fact that it failed miserably on many accounts, that car was something else. Mainly the sound. That V6 sounds like thunder. I got to push the starter button. I was all like...
baby-driving.jpg.jpg

The start-up sound you get in GT6 when you change to the XJ220 is bang on though. What a car. What... a car.

When I did my work placement I actually helped to MOT an XJ220. Ignoring the fact that it failed miserably on many accounts, that car was something else. Mainly the sound. That V6 sounds like thunder. I got to push the starter button. I was all like...
View attachment 250546
The start-up sound you get in GT6 when you change to the XJ220 is bang on though. What a car. What... a car.

You got me with the kid! xD :lol:

1) Scion FR-S, Subaru BR-Z, Toyoya 86GT.

2) Honda Civic 97' Type R EK

3) Acura/Honda NSX 2014'

You won't regret #3.

:D

Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07

At Laguna Seca on CH tires, it's just a hair slower than the Z34, while seating 5 comfortably. It's my current go-to drift car. The 350GT isn't bad either, only 1.5 seconds slower.

Latest Posts

Back