"MUST BUY" cars? Gotta buy them all!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KyleXXiii
  • 41 comments
  • 4,368 views
here are what I can think of:

A. Martin One 77
Ferrari FXX
B. Veyron

cause I like exotics
 
Personally, you HAVE to drive the Mini Marcos GT, tune it up, it's a LOT faster than you'd think it is. Thing is on rails and it feels like punching physics in the face every time you turn into a bend.


It'll also spin the tires up to 150mph...
 
Gt6 need more wagons, like a volvo v60 t6, or '95 bmw 325 touring.
hsv-gen-f-clubSport-r8-tourer-lg.jpg

Or a hsv clubsport wagon? 340kW and 570Nm of torque
 
I was wondering about the GT 40 Gulf race car. The 69 model. Does it handle well and is it relatively fast? I would like that one.
 
I was wondering about the GT 40 Gulf race car. The 69 model. Does it handle well and is it relatively fast? I would like that one.

The race car was quite horrid in GT5, but I don't know about GT6..

What I do know is that the Road Car version is definitely (able to be) much more powerful and more versatile, plus overall prettier, higher detail, and you can slap a number plate on it and turn it into a racecar.
 
The race car was quite horrid in GT5, but I don't know about GT6..

What I do know is that the Road Car version is definitely (able to be) much more powerful and more versatile, plus overall prettier, higher detail, and you can slap a number plate on it and turn it into a racecar.
Do you mean the Mk 1? Or the newer 05 GT version?
 
BMW M3 '07 - Very fun to drive stock
Mercedes SLS AMG - Fun to drive and sounds pretty good
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - Looks gorgeous, great to drive and sounds AMAZING
KTM X-Bow - One of the only cars that I use cockpit view in instead of bumper cam (I only use cockpit view in other cars during free runs) and is great fun to drive
 
Tommy Kaira ZZII. Cheap, super-fast, and handles great. Best "super-sports" car in the game, IMO.
Next up, bunch of Mustangs, as they are my favs...:D
Don't buy exotics like Huayra or Veyron as there aren't too many offline races where you can drive them flatout. Don't buy 4wd Lamboghinis until PDI fixes their absolutely, sickeningly bad physics...
 
Nissan GT-R Black Edition - Cr. 125,000, great handling, decent power, a real bargain - Crazy fast when tuned
Audi R8 LMS Ultra - Cr. 150,000, great handling, ok power, great aero. Good for GT3 events and sounds AMAZING.
VW 1200 - Funny car, over 200HP tuned, looks like herby, beware of turbo lag
Lamborghini Aventador - My favourite car on GT6, besides the Diablo GT1 and Lotus - Not a bargain at 400K (More than an LFA!) but at 580PP it is a dream on the ring, just suspension tuning gets you under 7 minutes. Tune it and it is insane.
Diablo GT1 - A road legal Lotus 97T, crazy fast, super light, looks badass in black.
Lotus 97T '85 - A real car to test your skill, unlocked by silver in Senna, so practically free, can do over 240MPH with right transmission, 1000HP, 1900HP/Ton, Crazy wheelspin
 
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen :lol:
Sounds good, is premium, is rare, the oldest car in the game!
You an even make fun of it!
 
Ford GT40 the original Ferrari killer.

20uae86.jpg
 
Back