mwoodski's GT6 Gallery | 6/15/14 Acura NSX Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwoodski
  • 22 comments
  • 2,844 views
11480030374_bbdc19f8dc_c.jpg

11480197043_0a83766c03_c.jpg

11480029884_f20a32d4c6_c.jpg
 
Dang, are they that bad?
 
Dang, are they that bad?
Nah mate, these shot are pretty good!;) I've just never gotten the chance to see this gallery until now.

I quite like the 2 Daytona shots, although I think the BMW shot looks slightly better due to it being a little brighter. I also think the 3rd Red Bull shot has a great sense of action with the increased motion blur on the car.👍
 
You have an interesting way of capturing light in your photos, the last two of the Z4 set are probably the most unique I've seen yet.

Keep it up. 👍
 
So, new favorite car is the #wealthboiz Gold Chrome Prius TC.

A lot of these shots are similar, I was going for a certain look, so here ya go.
11542986095_360fa8c6d1_h.jpg

11543132503_13ebaa8656_h.jpg

11543025074_0ef1d5d4b6_h.jpg

11543131283_417d49d37d_h.jpg

11543131933_e8a76d7c18_h.jpg
 
You have an interesting way of capturing light in your photos, the last two of the Z4 set are probably the most unique I've seen yet.

Keep it up. 👍
I agree, the second to last shot of the Z4 set is really excellent 👍
 
11599186375_504697bbff_b.jpg

11599962186_f272436d42_b.jpg

11599394773_15a024fcf3_b.jpg

11599522564_813b1ea92a_b.jpg

11599964196_cfb897af93_b.jpg



...and the most Australian picture I could think of.
11599517854_8817920fea_b.jpg
 
Bump
 
Liar :D

Liar²

:drool:
Nah, seriously. I think I'm really crap at stationary shots. Something about them always annoys me.
 
The second Lambo and the first BMW are great :D
 
6/7/14 - Citroen GT.

14362717112_a6754009d6_h.jpg


14177656180_849818a53b_h.jpg


14363336084_22ed6734f7_h.jpg


14341133806_aa66f09571_h.jpg


14363336304_fd7d55a63c_h.jpg


14177657120_93edda4900_h.jpg


14384413843_7561f1a98a_h.jpg


14177587669_e7ce838626_h.jpg


14177607348_2bd0e15d0f_h.jpg


14177587799_c558aeda73_h.jpg


Next set will be the street variant.
 
6/15/2014 - Acura NSX Concept


14428636134_e2513e0551_h.jpg


14243117729_17e9fc7a9b_h.jpg


14449946033_e42f73689c_h.jpg


14243316827_6e04d556ac_h.jpg


14426413091_d8a1a11e48_h.jpg


14428636864_7db8c6c27b_h.jpg


14426413541_7848a21a10_h.jpg


14449945793_960cce135c_h.jpg


14243172280_d70cbf728b_h.jpg
 
Back