• Husqvarna

• KTM

Results are only viewable after voting.
United States
Dallas, Texas
CBGAMING72
header.jpg

EXTENDED GAME TRAILER

NEW UPCOMING DLC IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!

Rip, jump, and scrub your way on over 30 tracks and try to cross the finish line first against more than 60 official riders to attain all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATV's, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Free Ride, and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and kick up dirt and dust on your way to victory.

a62a54134d27a7178bfa5770eeb556ec.jpg

• Over 30 Tracks - Including challenging Supercross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive!
  • Career mode with 5 series including an Alive series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV).
  • More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity.
  • Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against.
  • New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite "pre-load" from classic MX vs. ATV games.

upload_2016-2-11_15-35-16.png

I will be live streaming every chance I get because my work Schedule changes a lot.

To keep updated on when I am Live Follow me on Twitter. I use Twitter a lot. I do stream a lot of different games but the game I will be live streaming the most now is Need For Speed. I do not have a Camera yet for my stream but I am working on getting one.

Schedule for Right Now

Mon-Fri 6:20pm - 2:00am Central Time
Saturdays - 5:00pm - 7:00pm Central Time
Sundays - 12:00am - 10:00pm Central Time

It would be very appreciated if you would click that follow button to my stream. My Goal as a streamer is to become one of the best at streaming. My goal for followers is 300 Followers right now.

Also don't forget to go check out my YouTube Channel and Hit that subscribe button I will be uploading videos every week very soon. Thank you

I hope to see you guys in my stream very soon......

Links

LiveStream - Twitch.tv/Beastpkripper
YouTube - Live Ruthless Gaming
Twitter - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Playstation - BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER

Last edited:
Ive heard this game has some horrible frame rate issues. As a huge supercross fan, I thought about picking it up but it seems like its not a very good game.

They have improved alot of the game lately and they fixed alot of stuff 3 days ago with the lastest update. TBH its not my favorite Motocross game ever but hey its a new Motocross game so. I am just now waiting for MXGP 2 to come out March 31st, 2016 so we will see how that game is.

Which one you talking about left a bad taste. My favorite Motocross Game on PS3 was MX vs ATV Reflex

MX vs ATV Supercross on PS4. I played it for about 2 hours before I realized it was really bad. Reflex was good, I thought the best one was always MX vs ATV Unleashed

I downloaded this game yesterday and indeed it has some horrible framerate issues while my PC should easily handle it on High settings. Hope they can fix that for the PC version.

I downloaded this game yesterday and indeed it has some horrible framerate issues while my PC should easily handle it on High settings. Hope they can fix that for the PC version.

Oh, I dont know how that game is on PC if you want a PC motocross game Buy MX Simulator. Its the most real motocross game ever. Its a real life simulator though it could take you almost a year to get good at it. Like no joke it could take that long

Oh, I dont know how that game is on PC if you want a PC motocross game Buy MX Simulator. Its the most real motocross game ever. Its a real life simulator though it could take you almost a year to get good at it. Like no joke it could take that long
Yea i heard about that sim, but i always have been a fan of the MX vs ATV series cause of all the crazy stuff you can do, all others worked good on my PC so i hope they bring out a patch for frames issues.

Yea i heard about that sim, but i always have been a fan of the MX vs ATV series cause of all the crazy stuff you can do, all others worked good on my PC so i hope they bring out a patch for frames issues.

I have liked most of the MX vs ATV series but they have really gone bad since Nordic Games bought the MX vs ATV Franchise. They need to start going back to how Reflex was were you didn't have the stupid preload. They are trying to make it back to a Arcade game and it is terrible. I have been speaking with the Executive Producer of MX vs ATV Supercross Encore to help him with the game and he has been responding back to me and he is changing alot of the things for Frame rates for PC and fixing the crappy servers for the PS4 I wish they could bring back MX vs ATV Reflex Online servers back and I would be back there in a heart beat.

I have liked most of the MX vs ATV series but they have really gone bad since Nordic Games bought the MX vs ATV Franchise. They need to start going back to how Reflex was were you didn't have the stupid preload. They are trying to make it back to a Arcade game and it is terrible. I have been speaking with the Executive Producer of MX vs ATV Supercross Encore to help him with the game and he has been responding back to me and he is changing alot of the things for Frame rates for PC and fixing the crappy servers for the PS4 I wish they could bring back MX vs ATV Reflex Online servers back and I would be back there in a heart beat.
Ok that sounds great, hope it won't take to long until the frame issues are fixed. I never played Reflex online but i can see why it was one of the best of the series. You had more control over the bike without the preload and took more skill. I thought untamed was a really good game too and kinda under rated.

Ok that sounds great, hope it won't take to long until the frame issues are fixed. I never played Reflex online but i can see why it was one of the best of the series. You had more control over the bike without the preload and took more skill. I thought untamed was a really good game too and kinda under rated.

I am still trying to get more Information about the PC version for you man. I would like to see better frame rate on the PS4 and PC.

I would play MX vs ATV Reflex if the online was still active on the consoles. But, THQ when they sold the MX vs ATV Franchise they shut down those servers and when Nordic Games took over THQ didnt give them the servers or anything for Reflex.

I would play MX vs ATV Reflex if the online was still active on the consoles. But, THQ when they sold the MX vs ATV Franchise they shut down those servers and when Nordic Games took over THQ didnt give them the servers or anything for Reflex.
It is still possible to play online on PC, i were on console before but now am on PC too but i don't see too many people online these days.

Hardly anyone has MX vs ATV Supercross on PC
I prefer to play MX vs ATV Reflex on PC cause there are many custom tracks available now for it. Not sure if this is right to question here but i downloaded MX Simulator 1.7 with torrent and i tried to update it, but then i need a registration key, is there any way to hack this? I would buy it but i think 40$ is just a bit too much for it right now.

Last edited:
I prefer to play MX vs ATV Reflex on PC cause there are many custom tracks available now for it. Not sure if this is right to question here but i downloaded MX Simulator 1.7 with torrent and i tried to update it, but then i need a registration key, is there any way to hack this? I would buy it but i think 40$ is just a bit too much for it right now.

You can not hack that game and the game has been out for almost 10 years now and the price never changes. The guy that made the game plays the game and updates it every week and I wouldn't let someone hack the game without telling him. I am friends with the owner of the game so if you wanted to know anything about it then just let me know or if you want to see what is going on the on MX SIM and what it is all about go to Forum.Mxsimulator.com

You can not hack that game and the game has been out for almost 10 years now and the price never changes. The guy that made the game plays the game and updates it every week and I wouldn't let someone hack the game without telling him. I am friends with the owner of the game so if you wanted to know anything about it then just let me know or if you want to see what is going on the on MX SIM and what it is all about go to Forum.Mxsimulator.com
Ok sorry for asking, i will buy the game someday soon when i can afford it, i just think the game could use a graphic overhaul in this day and age it looks like a 2005 game still, i know its all about the physics but i think if it looked better it would attract more people. Thats why i think 40$ is a bit expensive for it.

Ok sorry for asking, i will buy the game someday soon when i can afford it, i just think the game could use a graphic overhaul in this day and age it looks like a 2005 game still, i know its all about the physics but i think if it looked better it would attract more people. Thats why i think 40$ is a bit expensive for it.

MX SIM has over 20,000 plus people on the game and the graphics all matter on what graphics card you have. and it is only one guy that built the game and still works on the game everyday to get it better.

MX SIM has over 20,000 plus people on the game and the graphics all matter on what graphics card you have. and it is only one guy that built the game and still works on the game everyday to get it better.
I got a decent graphics card Geforce GTX 860M So it can run pretty high, and i respect what the guy have done on his own but would be cool to see graphics like Reflex has one day.

I got a decent graphics card Geforce GTX 860M So it can run pretty high, and i respect what the guy have done on his own but would be cool to see graphics like Reflex has one day.

I mean that would be nice but it would just ruin the game if it did. Because MX SIM is amazing just how it is any Motocross Racer or rider wouldn't want to game to change at all. I don't ever want to see the game with those kind of graphics at all.

Seems like this game just can't get any love anywhere. Always being compared to reflex, which was a fantastic mx game, but it's ps3/360 and this generation needs mx atv games. Which is why I like it tremendously, except for Nordic charging an arm and a leg for DLC.

I believe there are many players out there enjoying scrubbing and whipping around on this title so is anyone here playing?

Back