Mxgp pro

Canada
Mtl
I just got this on psn in N.A. at 80% off. And i have to say im really really impressed. The graphics sounds, mostly the physics and controls are superb. The ai is good. The couple tracks i tried are great. I just messed around in the training for a while in a forest track, it's like doing rally on a bike, crazy fun. It runs smooth as butter in 3rd person and cockpit view on std ps4. The 3rd person is loads of fun, and cockpit view so thrilling too and realistic like a sim. In std or pro physics it's soo much fun. Just eazier to slide and crash on pro. I just did a race with 21 a.i. and it was smooth and great. Looked great too graphics animations. Then the replay in t.v. style is amazing, is smooth and looks fantastic, with all bikes riders jumping racing. I Can't believe it almost honestly. My mouth was open when i watched the replay lol. I was expecting it to either run badly or look average with 22 riders in replay but its great. The gopro style replay looks realistic and great too. There's 19 tracks plus 2 open training areas, a grand prix, a custom championship and career mode. Plus training etc. I can't say how much im surprised. Hope you guys check it out. I was going to wait for Mxgp 2019 but for now this 1 is perfect to me. Also the bikes leave grooves in the terrain.
Hey @MrCrynox if you didn't try the track pietramurata in Italy in helmet view, it's like a roller coaster, pretty cool.

Last edited:
This game is brilliant in head cam, really immersive and feels pretty real. The sounds too are immersive, you hear well your tires on the dirt and other riders ai. Some tracks seem a lil less optimized but not too bad up to now. In head cam you notice it less. Each track has it's own rhythm, with different bumps etc. In headcam its easy to be tempted to give too much gaz and makes the controls seem twitchy, but just need really go gradually on the throttle in lower speed turns especially. Also not focus on the handlebars but on your movement and orientation to the track. Ragdoll is pretty good and fun when crash too, sometimes in replay it doesn't show it as smoothly. Also funny how the crowd reacts when you crash, you can hear 'awww!' Hehehe. Which i hear often.:D
Is it ok to link my youtube video here like this? I dont know how else to do it for now. Its just short. Showing head cam gameplay. The ending is fun bit , night night rider.

Another head cam gameplay of a faster track, cutting curves a little too much hehe. It's really fun, you feel really flying up.
I had another short video with fun ragdoll crash but i cant upload it to youtube, maybe cause it's too short? It's 11 secs. Maybe next time i can show the training track in tv replay, looks nice in forest.

Last edited:
Back