My best GT4 pic

• Thread starter Madertus
  • 11 comments
Poland
Poland
Ultimetal
So, I was browsing mah PC recently and came across this one, I remember being damn proud of it. Do you guys think it's "worth" a thing or two?

Any feedback appreciated ;)

6812896519_9c936812a3_z.jpg

I tried to reshoot it in GT5:
6792372463_074fd4f312_z.jpg

looks like the average car photo/racing game/magazine cover. it's nice and a good picture, but I think you could do better :)

Not bad, but why not try and show some scenery? Close ups aren't a bad thing, but a larger background would add a nice effect.

They are both good pictures. But there really was no relevant need to create a thread just to ask for opinions of an original photo taken from Gran Turismo.

Great attempt on redoing the photo in gt5 it almost looks the same except for gt5 being much brighter.

For your picture its good but you could probably get better pictures if you spent a long time on taking pictures. Why don't you just put up the pictures that you've taken that you like the most and let us decide which is your best picture?

It definitely does. The shot from GT5 is my best attempt at reshooting this Skyline, I'm still trying to capture the it as perfectly as I can ;)

Maybe I'll post the result soon :sly:

Back