Rossticles Messages 2,183 Houston, TX Messages Rosstickles Nov 27, 2010 #1 Who wants them? I do not. I have a tradition in GT to use and have in my garage only cars I love. In my opinion the chrome line cars are ugly. Add me as a friend and I will gift you all five free of charge.
Who wants them? I do not. I have a tradition in GT to use and have in my garage only cars I love. In my opinion the chrome line cars are ugly. Add me as a friend and I will gift you all five free of charge.
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Nov 27, 2010 #2 Have you used the codes yet?
Rossticles Messages 2,183 Houston, TX Messages Rosstickles Nov 27, 2010 #3 Yes. Can the cars even be gifted? I thought I would like them, but I do not.
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Nov 27, 2010 #4 Rossticles Yes. Can the cars even be gifted? I thought I would like them, but I do not. Click to expand... No, they cant. UGH!!!
Rossticles Yes. Can the cars even be gifted? I thought I would like them, but I do not. Click to expand... No, they cant. UGH!!!
Malefic Messages 183 Messages Malefic Nov 27, 2010 #5 You can only gift one a day. So good luck managing that fun-ness.
Rossticles Messages 2,183 Houston, TX Messages Rosstickles Nov 28, 2010 #6 Ahhh! I want these cars out of my garage!
T Turbonutter Messages 103 Messages Tarmachunter Nov 28, 2010 #7 You can't get rid of 'em, but just don't use them. Think of them as really fancy garage decorations or... something.
You can't get rid of 'em, but just don't use them. Think of them as really fancy garage decorations or... something.