my cuz' is lookin for her 1st car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camaro SS
  • 36 comments
  • 2,029 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the Patriot is very stupid if you are a man (the Wrangler Unlimited starts at the same price, practically). But for the women...yeah. You're right. Tell her to buy a RAV4 or Pacifica instead.

The Rav4 is ok for a small SUV, much much better than the CRV. But I wouldn't get her the first gen due to the stability problems. I wouldn't want a new driver to roll over in her first car--that wouldn't be pretty.
 
*cough cough*

He didn't say *how* used...

Yeah, if you weren't banned already, this would have done it.

Posting and taking out the trash at the same time! Your wife must like you...
 
Posting and taking out the trash at the same time! Your wife must like you...
Not at the moment... :guilty:
 
Posting and taking out the trash at the same time! Your wife must like you...

One time he banned someone while quoting The Bard:

I believe the line was: "Good night sweet prince".

.. which is way cooler than anything I've ever done here at GTP. Except for maybe posting a pic of an E60.

Not at the moment... :guilty:

Did you get home from Blackwood smelling like purfume? Or maybe pick up a Demon on the way home?


M
 
One time he banned someone while quoting The Bard:

I believe the line was: "Good night sweet prince".

.. which is way cooler than anything I've ever done here at GTP. Except for maybe posting a pic of an E60.
I forgot about that! I got bonus irony points on that one, because the bannee was one of the dumbest testicle-headed gorillas around at the time, too.
Did you get home from Blackwood smelling like purfume? Or maybe pick up a Demon on the way home?
No, it was a mystery TXT msg on my phone. We later figured out that it was innocent, but by then it was too late. It's 95% better now, though.
 
I'd say RSX. It should be in her price range - either that or a Scion tC.
 
a uh, a veyron? where in the world do you live? luxemburg? anyways unless she is a good driver i don't think you should get her anything with more than 200hp. i got to drive my uncles tracker and i had a hell of a time trying to make sure i went the speed limit. then again it was a stick shift so i might have not ben paying attention. or i might just suck at driving. my brother thought it was funny though so i might have been ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back