R r1viking Messages 25 Messages r1viking Dec 30, 2010 #1 im looking for an x2010, would prefer carbon or red bull paint, im open minded for anything else. would be willing to send over my silver and black FGT.
im looking for an x2010, would prefer carbon or red bull paint, im open minded for anything else. would be willing to send over my silver and black FGT.
P PR JDM Messages 210 Messages Luisito-El-Duro Dec 30, 2010 #2 i do that trade? my x1 for your FGT but i cant today i already traded today
M micky4646 Messages 61 Dec 30, 2010 #3 PR JDM i do that trade? my x1 for your FGT but i cant today i already traded today Click to expand... I can trade my x2010 for your FGT today, let me know if you're interested.
PR JDM i do that trade? my x1 for your FGT but i cant today i already traded today Click to expand... I can trade my x2010 for your FGT today, let me know if you're interested.
K kishan1579 Messages 213 Messages KISH_MISH93 Dec 30, 2010 #4 i want an x1 and ill give you my jaguar xj13 fully tuned worth 20,000,000 and my veyron which has 1256bhp?
i want an x1 and ill give you my jaguar xj13 fully tuned worth 20,000,000 and my veyron which has 1256bhp?
R r1viking Messages 25 Messages r1viking Dec 30, 2010 #5 micky4646 I can trade my x2010 for your FGT today, let me know if you're interested. Click to expand... add me on psn, and ill send it as soon as I get home from work.
micky4646 I can trade my x2010 for your FGT today, let me know if you're interested. Click to expand... add me on psn, and ill send it as soon as I get home from work.
M micky4646 Messages 61 Dec 30, 2010 #6 r1viking add me on psn, and ill send it as soon as I get home from work. Click to expand... I'm at work too, I'll add u when I reach home or you can add me if u reach home before me my psn id for this trade is lakh04x
r1viking add me on psn, and ill send it as soon as I get home from work. Click to expand... I'm at work too, I'll add u when I reach home or you can add me if u reach home before me my psn id for this trade is lakh04x
R r1viking Messages 25 Messages r1viking Dec 30, 2010 #7 micky4646 I'm at work too, I'll add u when I reach home or you can add me if u reach home before me my psn id for this trade is lakh04x Click to expand... no problem, mine will be r1viking. What color is your x1, btw?
micky4646 I'm at work too, I'll add u when I reach home or you can add me if u reach home before me my psn id for this trade is lakh04x Click to expand... no problem, mine will be r1viking. What color is your x1, btw?
M micky4646 Messages 61 Dec 30, 2010 #8 r1viking no problem, mine will be r1viking. What color is your x1, btw? Click to expand... It's the s.vettel x2010
r1viking no problem, mine will be r1viking. What color is your x1, btw? Click to expand... It's the s.vettel x2010
R r1viking Messages 25 Messages r1viking Dec 30, 2010 #9 micky4646 It's the s.vettel x2010 Click to expand... sounds good