My First 24Hr of Le Mans (In A-Spec)

• Thread starter Slash
  • 46 comments
I find the HUD OFF option for 24h ... more and more interesting! 👍👍👍:dopey:
Keep up the good work, slashfan7964! ;)

I've been using this option more and more with my premiums. Its amazing how much more immersive the experience is. It forces you to be a better driver and is an awesome experience.

@Slash- Good luck! Hurry back to Indy lol!

@Camaro

Thanks!

@Kenny

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completed on lap 364. OP Updated. Will be back at Indy soon!

kennyblanco
I've been using this option more and more with my premiums. Its amazing how much more immersive the experience is. It forces you to be a better driver and is an awesome experience.

@Slash- Good luck! Hurry back to Indy lol!

I never use HUD, only on standards and when I need to check lap times. Sometimes if I'm online on a long track I'll use the map, but that's all. During rain and nighttime driving, the HUD ruins the experience in my opinion.

This was 1 good read , slashfan7964!
Thank you! :dopey:

P.S.:I think I'll do this race very soon! :)

Give it a go! Best to do it 3 hours at a time. Just enough so you play it a lot, but at the end of 3 hours your tired of it.

Thanks dude, means a lot.

I think I'll do one more "longer" endurance this weekend and get me my last 4 million XP to push me up to level 40. Can't wait to get there. I should have done these races sooner lol.

slashfan7964
Thanks dude, means a lot.

I think I'll do one more "longer" endurance this weekend and get me my last 4 million XP to push me up to level 40. Can't wait to get there. I should have done these races sooner lol.

Good luck man hope it works out.

Thanks, and correction, did the math, it comes out 2.5 million YAY.

Thanks for the read champ. Nice work :) Great effort and soo interesting.

I now look forward to doing it myself on a DS3 controller. This is also motivating. :)

Back