Indeed Champ White is taking over. I've been wondering how an E30 M3 would look in Champ White. I have a feeling it would be pretty much absolutely good.
Hatch and doorsills were paint matched, so it looks fine when you open the hood. Engine bay wasn't paint matched, but the fenders were completely painted, so it looks like I put white fenders on the car, not just painted on the out side.
The engine bay is a light grey semi gloss color anyway, so it doesn't look weird at all. This pic is photoshopped like hell, but you get the point:
Also, there won't be any orange scuffs. I don't plan on autocrossing this car, not that I'd be able to with how low it is anyway. I hope to get on a track sometime this year, but the fact that track days are ALWAYS on Sundays doesn't work out well.