My first GTA 5 video. Mountain Top Escape!

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 9 comments
shmogt
Normally make GT6 videos, but switching it up today. Going for that movie style look. Would really appreciate any comments.

Great stuff, I made 2 cinematiccy videos on Story - Actually I made 3 but I died by being run over by a Gauntlet so I scrapped it. Check the latest posts on the GTAV - General Thread for them

Hey do you play on PS4
Idk why I'm not getting notified for these messages, but no I don't. Once I buy PS4 I will be getting the game, but I don't plan on getting one until xmas.

Great stuff, I made 2 cinematiccy videos on Story - Actually I made 3 but I died by being run over by a Gauntlet so I scrapped it. Check the latest posts on the GTAV - General Thread for them
After I kill the train guy I jump off and go to jump back on and die. Had to cut that part lol. I will look for your movies in the thread

Idk why I'm not getting notified for these messages, but no I don't. Once I buy PS4 I will be getting the game, but I don't plan on getting one until xmas.

After I kill the train guy I jump off and go to jump back on and die. Had to cut that part lol. I will look for your movies in the thread

Alright man sounds good, The reason I asked is because I was wondering if I could be apart of some videos

Alright. I also saw that Bel Air video you did (I think it was you) and it's good

Back