My first lap vid :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcuskolberg
  • 7 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
4
Norway
Norway
Messages
marcus
Decided to have a go at nurburgring in my ferrari 458 italia (top mods), quite happy with the outcome:


Using g27 racing wheel and playseat ofc :)
 
Last edited:
No worries, and welcome to GTPlanet :gtpflag::cheers::gtpflag:
Hope you enjoy your time here:cool:

You guys are just too nice! :D I'm already liking this:) Do you know how I can upload my vids "directly" or transfer the file over to a computer? I know the file is different from a normal vid file, that it's just some instructions. What kinda hardware do I need? Nice skyline btw, if that's yours!:)
 
You guys are just too nice! :D I'm already liking this:) Do you know how I can upload my vids "directly" or transfer the file over to a computer? I know the file is different from a normal vid file, that it's just some instructions. What kinda hardware do I need? Nice skyline btw, if that's yours!:)

You can't transfer video from PS3 to computer, but you can capture it using capture card to PC. The replay files can't be opened in PC, but you can share it with another PS3 as long as the other have the same region GT5 - for example I have US version - on the box spine it has the code BCUSxxxx, my replay file can only be read by other with the same US version GT5.

You will need USB flash drive to move the replay file to PC or another PS3. When in GT life menu, go to replay theater, click on the replay file, choose export as save data, under XMB save game data, you will see the replay file, copy it to external USB drive.

HD PVR is a good capture device to record replay of GT5, but it's quite expensive.
 
This is what i got with my G27 with playseat, no aids apart from ABS on 1.



this 458 was 100% stock and on racing soft.
 
Back