My First "Sloppy Drifting video"

• Thread starter DeDrifter
  • 9 comments
Thanks mate, by the way I'm not using a steering wheel.

Neither am I.:sly:👍

Mazda RX7 Type R (FD,J) '93

Here's what i use for drifting, same car as you.

Racing Exhaust
Sports Chip
N2 Tires(Comfort)
Brake Controller- Front-3 Rear-13

Full Customized Suspention
Spring Rate- Front-11.0 Rear-19.0
Ride Hight- Front and Rear-82
Shock absorbers- Front and Rear-8
Camber Angle- Front-3.0 Rear-1.9
Toe Angle- Front and Rear-0
Stabilizers- Front-3 Rear-5

Full Customized Transmission-Auto set to 19

Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive shaft

NO DRIVING AIDS!!!
NO DRIVING AIDS!!!NO DRIVING AIDS!!!NO DRIVING AIDS!!!NO DRIVING AIDS!!!

Thanks mate once again, Will this drift setup make it easer to stay in a drift once you've started one?

Only reason I'm asking is long corners I seem to spin out do to over drifting And I want to fix this.....

By the way Driving aid's is for p*****

Oh yeah I don't have Suspention yet but I will. And once again thank you for your setup I'll give it try.

Yeah you can hold the drift for a while if done right. I would suggest the braking method. And if your using the controller try "pumping" the steering stick. Push it all the way, let go, repeat. Do it rather quickly.

Yeah you can hold the drift for a while if done right. I would suggest the braking method. And if your using the controller try "pumping" the steering stick. Push it all the way, let go, repeat. Do it rather quickly.
How do I keep it gassed through the corner?

I've also noticed I have to hit the noz after a drift to get my speed back up from practually zero.

All your drifting questions can be answered HERE.
I'm always glad to help!

And you won't need anything that I didn't list. With the proper tuning you will be drifting like a pro in no-time.

Don't keep it full throttle through the corner or you WILL spin out. Your goal is to drift, not lose 100% grip. try to keep the throttle around half. Sometimes you will have to increase throttle to keep the drift going.

Back