My friend wants to lose weight. That's okay... right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcalde78
  • 35 comments
  • 7,111 views
We're doing an Alcohol unit on my course (No, seriously!)

I must say I'm surprised that they make you do a unit of alcohol on your course, I mean its not exactly going to get you drunk, but its not very professional to be drinking on the job.

:sly:
 
Well, she's decided to start dieting.
 
Well, she's decided to start dieting.

Feel free to remind her that losing her period due to low body weight means she's doing it wrong. I don't imagine she's particularly far from that.
 
I believe that she is reluctant to bring up this subject after my initial objections. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.
 
Just thought I'd say.

I've heard nothing about the diet or anything related to losing weight from her at all in the 10 days since I last posted.
 
Well, I linked her to the thread over MSN. She's completely changed the subject.

I give up. I'm not going to bother trying to stop her any more. There's no point, she won't listen to me.

Sorry for bumping.
 
Back