My Garage!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 46 comments
  • 2,439 views
Interested in the following cars:

330 P4 Race Car '67
787B Race Car '91
WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Sauber Mercedes C9
R92CP Race Car '92
R89C Race Car '89


What I have available:

P- 06 Raybrig NSX
P- NASCAR #18 Camry (M&M's)
P- NASCAR #83 Camry (Red Bull)
P- Citroen C4 WRC
S- Honda S800 Race car '68
S- GT-R concept 2001 Tokyo Motor Show
 
You got anything else? I've got everything i want from that list really :/
 
i would like Ferrari F2007
offering Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Total
 
Thats a deal if you want, earliest trade is thursday 13th if thats ok with you :)
 
ha now this is the worrying part.... saturday 22 is my first available
 
Lol okay, ill put you down for then...
 
List update.
 
How about a Minolta toyota 88c-v race car '89(stock, zero miles) for an Audi R10?
 
Your BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race car for my M3 GTR race car?
 
How about My jag xjr-9 0 miles 1 start for your-#8 Satin Blue Red Bull X2010 0 miles ??
I cant trade untill the reset though.
 
Sure, if you let me know closer to when you can send then i'll remember :P
 
I'll send a PM now and remind later
It will be 7:00 pm Pacific ;)
 
PM sent. Thanks talk to you later.
 
Back