HaylRayzor HASA Member Premium Messages 3,130 Messages HaylRayzor Jan 31, 2011 #32 I award you the Gran Turismo Wedgie Trophy.
entropy731 Messages 346 Messages entropy_fx / gtclone731 Jan 31, 2011 #33 BKViper Auto or Manual gearbox? Have you tried going back and forth between reverse and 1st gear to try and rock it back and forth? Click to expand... Put it in 4 LO, lock up the diffs and gun it.
BKViper Auto or Manual gearbox? Have you tried going back and forth between reverse and 1st gear to try and rock it back and forth? Click to expand... Put it in 4 LO, lock up the diffs and gun it.
entropy731 Messages 346 Messages entropy_fx / gtclone731 Jan 31, 2011 #34 Vipereater Is this strange or what? In all my searches I cannot find that a car has become wedged and rendered useless. Click to expand... No dude, its happens to a lot of us, in a lot of games... I was stuck in a cod game once, praying for someone to come over and shoot me cause I already spammed all my grenades.
Vipereater Is this strange or what? In all my searches I cannot find that a car has become wedged and rendered useless. Click to expand... No dude, its happens to a lot of us, in a lot of games... I was stuck in a cod game once, praying for someone to come over and shoot me cause I already spammed all my grenades.
T Tacula Messages 89 Messages tacula Messages tacula Jan 31, 2011 #35 Happened to my friend also he never got out either I tried even using my car to ram him out with no luck. He had to wait till race was done sorry yo.
Happened to my friend also he never got out either I tried even using my car to ram him out with no luck. He had to wait till race was done sorry yo.
stormbringer Messages 1,368 Messages GTP-Stormbringer Jan 31, 2011 #37 That sux man, Id be really pissed off if i was in ur place, would destroy everything in sight! aaargh!
That sux man, Id be really pissed off if i was in ur place, would destroy everything in sight! aaargh!
P pmontoya48 Messages 9 Messages pmontoya48 Jan 31, 2011 #38 Last night, same track, same barrier, an IA get stuck like you, 160 laps. i never see him get out. Sorry for you.
Last night, same track, same barrier, an IA get stuck like you, 160 laps. i never see him get out. Sorry for you.