My GT stopped to work :/

  • Thread starter Thread starter stg
  • 7 comments
  • 588 views

stg

Messages
108
Poland
Poland
Messages
ahojekk
Hmmmm today i wanted to play GT 4 , after a month break and .... it dont works ;/ , thought its the CD no went to my friend and it worked , other games works fine ,my console is SCPH 30004

what can it be ?? please help
 
Your console is knackered.

Search this site for "Disk Read Error".

Or read this post of mine.
 
ok I'll clean the console tommorow and i'll say if it works , thx in advice

was doing that with the Cleaning CD , but now to the harder way
 
I have the same kind of problem, but it works after I have tried thousand times. I have the second oldest ps2 version, but I will try to clean my console soon..
 
Back