My GT2 story

Um Nero9, I have the event generator races complete and no I never golded all licenses. I have 4 endurances left.
And why should I buy the Subaru 360?

Last edited:
Completed my Comparison Test yesterday, now I'm just doing random races to drive some cool cars. I'm really not in the mood for those endurances.

Last edited:
My GT2 road is long (about 5 years playing it), it's an long saga. Since my "story" would be long as hell i will rather tell an highlight of my saga, wich is actually funny as hell. 2000 or smth was the year i got GT2 on my PS1. I'll played it nonstop, it was so fun! Anyways i had an friend who owned PS1 aswell, we both LOVED this game. We shared our stories "R34 Kicks Ass!, No! Evo IV is better!" etc. What we didnt realize is that my friend had Arcade disk of the game and i had Simulation. Basically when i asked him what car you bought first he was kinda confused and tought im stupid or smth, like you CANT buy cars right? Anyways i asked him over and well, i showed him. Simulation disk blew his mind, hes brain was all over the wallpaper. Since he sat down on my couch he spent like 8 hours straight playing it. He just couldn't leave, i threw him out with simulation disk. I bought another one next day, i also got Arcade one with it, then it all got clear :P. The end!

Wow thats just ridiculous, kinda takes the question "why do you need two discs to play 1 game"
good nonetheless

Last edited:
Finished the Apricot Hill 200km today. Left is SSR5 endurance, Laguna Seca Endurance, and Grand Valley Endurance.
Won the STratos and $500,000
I wanted to put some videos but my phone doesn't let me sendanything over like 10sec. long

Last edited:
Well I'm currently on lap 18/90 in the Laguna Seca Endurance, got it paused as I read some of Parnelli Bone's reviews (find the website). Doing the race in a GT-ONE, so yes it's overkill.

Last edited:
Okay, long time, no see, I've been tuning about 3 different cars, got a full tuned R390 GT1 Road Car that won at Laguna Seca 200 Miles, I am 0.920% away from beating GT2! Sadly, I've been playing a game that begins with GT but ends with an A IV. Gotta beat that game again? Damnit. Catch you all on the flipside :ill:

Last night was just a small test run for me, tricked out a SVT Cobra '98, got an NA Cup race with it, felt like I needed to keep my skills sharp.

Day 391-What a long experience that somehow keeps going. More tuning, a [R]Fiat Coupe, [R]Acura NSX, [R]Audi S4, [R]Renault Megane, and a [R]Lexus SC300.
As you can see I'm into cars that have race mods.

I've just bought a second-hand PAL copy on eBay, so I'm looking forward to playing it for the first time since around 2001. I remember being so pumped for it the first time round, when I was still at school. Should be good times ahead.

I've just bought a second-hand PAL copy on eBay, so I'm looking forward to playing it for the first time since around 2001. I remember being so pumped for it the first time round, when I was still at school. Should be good times ahead.

I bought it in June, and it's been a blast writing this for GTPlanet. All the cars in the game, most are amazingly weird, including the Prius, Renault Escape F1, Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak Edition. Some of the cool tracks that didn't head off to future GT's, like Grindelwald, Rome, Tahiti R3. And I'm still working at it. Only 0.92% left!

Well, I think it's finished. I can't get up the nerve to play anymore. *sigh* I guess all I have to say is thanks to anyone who contributed over this time of 2 mos. Maybe it's the GT5 hype, I don't know.I just got sickof frying my nerves on endless hours. Plus with HS starting soon I don't have much more time to log in these last 2 races. I will finish them sometime, when I'm not stressed as I am now and have some free time. Thanks to Parnelli Bone, Flegmatica, GT5 Sceptic, Nero9, blazing escudo, Gil, iluvGT4, Lord Nicon. I decided tolist you all because you all made me want to play this game more. Thanks for the support.

Today, I've decided to come up with an idea for another great comparo, and this one will be GRAND! The Euro Sport Racer Comparo.

Featuring:
[R]Alfa Rome GTV 2.0TS 16V
[R]Renault Megane 2.0 16V Coupe
[R]Fiat Coupe 2.0 20V Turbo
and possibly....
[R]Peugeot 206 S16
[R]Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Kompressor.

Not that the two "maybe" cars, might be in if I feel they fit with the group. Odd, because the SLK would be the most powerful, only FR car there, and I have experience driving it. With the Peugeot, well, it's more of a hatch then a coupe (but in Euro terms it's a coupe.)

Back