Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Dec 31, 2012 #1 Online racing at Daytona. Recorded with a Dazzle DVC100. Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
C6.R Messages 463 The Netherlands Jan 1, 2013 #2 very cool! It looks like a fast forward on first sight, but it isn't. that Ford is just damn fast!
Alex p. Messages 6,785 Hanover/Germany Messages alexpkas Jan 1, 2013 #3 Gotta agree with the post above.
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 2, 2013 #4 I just ordered myself a Hauppauge PVR2 1480 as a late Christmas gift to myself. I can't wait to test it once it arrives!
I just ordered myself a Hauppauge PVR2 1480 as a late Christmas gift to myself. I can't wait to test it once it arrives!
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 4, 2013 #5 Here is my first video capture with my new Hauppauge PVR2.
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 5, 2013 #7 I rerecorded my SPA seasonal replay with the new PVR2. Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 7, 2013 #8 Here is an online racing that I participated in against other RM Vettes.
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 16, 2013 #14 Here's a 2 lap practice race around Circuit de la Sarthe. Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Feb 3, 2013 #16 Here is a 7 lap online race around Circuit de la Sarthe.