My GT5P Music Video

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by JRRacing64, Apr 19, 2008.

1. JRRacing64

JRRacing64

2. unimental

unimental

Here's the video with YouTube tags:

That HAD to have taken a long time to put together. Do you capture/tape all that footage? WOW, nice work.

3. Mr P

Mr P

Nice work mate! :tup: Great compilation of footage there .. The music was not really my taste and seemed pretty slow on the build up and would have sounded better imo with a reanimated Linkin Park track or something similar .. but yeah it got better when the Irish jig kicked in and I was half expecting Michael Flattley to riverdance his way across the bottom of the screen :sly:

Nice work overall mate and Thanks for sharing :cheers:

4. JRRacing64

JRRacing64

Thanks for setting it up. Still not use to some of the settings around here.

It really only took a few hours to do all the capturing and editing. Most of the work was trying to get the footage from the game as I had to record it onto a dvd.

And yeah I know the music's not quite norm for racing. Just thought to try something a bit different. lol :)

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

5. unimental

unimental

Check your YouTube comments to see my feelings on that topic. ;)

6. Numer0bis

Numer0bis Premium

man superb video, I really like the music, it fits the video. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am sure it took a lot of time to capture all the footage so you've earned your beer :cheers:

7. TTownEP

TTownEP

:tup:

Cool, very epic!

8. Duphman

Duphman

Because YouTube seriously needs another Linkin Park video, am I right?