My Honest Opinion of the RedBull X2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter jagenigma
  • 105 comments
  • 15,024 views
No, it doesn't sadly.

X2010 gets DUMP STATUS then; 20'000'000 Cr for a car that won't give me the best shade of light blue IMO, in the game :(.
 
JBanton
X2010 gets DUMP STATUS then; 20'000'000 Cr for a car that won't give me the best shade of light blue IMO, in the game :(.

Yeah, I really don't understand why we can't get paint chips from it. The car comes in some of the best colors in the game.
 
Racedude
I don´t know why you are so afraid of innovation. That "too dangerous, people could be killed" attitude has kept a lot of things from advancing ever since the industrial revolution ended.

Yeah cause it about saving lives not killing them off yeah PS3 wise the car is awesome but think of X1 being a real life road call try to picture a world with X1 driving down the street and let not forget texting, no seatbelt or talking on the phone while driving a X1
 
Emman1984
Yeah cause it about saving lives not killing them off yeah PS3 wise the car is awesome but think of X1 being a real life road call try to picture a world with X1 driving down the street and let not forget texting, no seatbelt or talking on the phone while driving a X1

A bit far fetched considering its designed as a race car.
 
Yeah I know I was aiming toward the other guy that think it a great future car and should be an advanced street legal car. I know it a race car and race car driver risk their life for money and trophies in racing too but that a different story though
 
Ok my mistake I must have missed that reading.
 
I really cannot believe how many hits my thread has gotten, wow, anyways, after driving the X2011 for a little while, it is crazy fast, i feel like if i was in the car, i would be screaming like the wind because it is too damn fast, either i brake too much for a turn and turn into the grass, or i brake too little and end up crashing into a wall, i can't quite yet find a balance in the car yet. And i find that if i keep at this car, i may just try to have fun in the game and not advance.
 
Yeah cause it about saving lives not killing them off yeah PS3 wise the car is awesome but think of X1 being a real life road call try to picture a world with X1 driving down the street and let not forget texting, no seatbelt or talking on the phone while driving a X1

Yeah I know I was aiming toward the other guy that think it a great future car and should be an advanced street legal car. I know it a race car and race car driver risk their life for money and trophies in racing too but that a different story though

I never said that should be on the streets. You´re just overreacting.

Look at it this way: There are 24 drivers on a F1 roster/grid. Even if everybody died, the death toll would be 24. 24 out of 7 billion is a very insignificant number.
Now, there have been 48(?) deaths since F1 started in 1950, last being in 1994. Other series like Can-Am were far more dangerous.

You should consider that these guys know what they do, and a safety suit will most probably be developed if these things are set to race (It may be like a G-suit, and some subversion of a HANS device).
 
I never said that should be on the streets. You´re just overreacting.

Look at it this way: There are 24 drivers on a F1 roster/grid. Even if everybody died, the death toll would be 24. 24 out of 7 billion is a very insignificant number.
Now, there have been 48(?) deaths since F1 started in 1950, last being in 1994. Other series like Can-Am were far more dangerous.

You should consider that these guys know what they do, and a safety suit will most probably be developed if these things are set to race (It may be like a G-suit, and some subversion of a HANS device).
As far as I know, any death is significant at least to someone, everyone is cared about by someone, anyways back on topic, please don't make this into a negative thread.
The X2011 would be great if it was in the right hands, or at least if someone took the time to learn how to drive it properly and could handle its G forces, like any F1 driver (here stig... here stig!!!) that would be quite the challenge for him.
 
I honestly prefer Wipeout HD to the X2010/2011... but I prefer GT5 to Wipeout... so that means I dont like the X2010/2011... Rather have some old fictional F1 cars from GT3 for instance.
 
If they made this car the testers would probably be Sebastian Vettel and DEVIL-CRINALE_13. Let's just say that those guys would not be likely to crash it. If you aren't familiar with DEVIL-CRINALE_13 then you probably never drive this car seriously. There are several drivers in the world who can drive this thing properly, by which I mean when they aren't pushing they can drive consistently fast without crashing for many laps. If an F1 driver couldn't handle it for real he wouldn't be in F1 at all in my opinion.
 
Ive noticed most people that hate the X1 are the idots who cant drive it. Its a racing game thats meant to go fast i'll tell you what shouldnt be in the game Toyota Prius Nissan Leaf. WTF came up with that idea to put these cars in racing game
 
Ive noticed most people that hate the X1 are the idots who cant drive it. Its a racing game thats meant to go fast i'll tell you what shouldnt be in the game Toyota Prius Nissan Leaf. WTF came up with that idea to put these cars in racing game

Its not a racing game, its about driving. Slow cars can be fun.
 
Furinkazen
Its not a racing game, its about driving. Slow cars can be fun.

If its not a racing game why are there other cars on a track like area trying to get into first?

Sounds like a racing game to me.
 
It scares the bejesus out of me. Surely the g-forces alone would kill me assuming I didn't crash first.
 
i'll tell you what shouldnt be in the game Toyota Prius Nissan Leaf. WTF came up with that idea to put these cars in racing game


I like winning low PP races in my bright pink Leaf, or bright pink Prius.........
Or bright pink Samba Bus.......
Or bright pink Fiat Panda........



I think I have a problem :guilty:
 
Excuse me, as the creator of this topic, I do not want this thread to divert into a fight over what is what. Stay on topic or mods please lock.
 
What kind of lobbies do you run in? I've had GT5 since release and I've never encountered a single one online.. People say it's terrible and ruins online racing, maybe you all should try a more "restricted" lobby ;). That being said, I like the way it looks and I can appreciate it, but it isn't very fun to drive and it's not my cup of tea, but I don't hate it.

you get people using them in drift lobbys all the time, it can be a real pain in the butt.
 
They should of made a drag racing events in special and then instead of putting an x1 in the game, put a dragster in the game, it'd be so much fun!
 
I like it a lot! With a steering wheel+3D TV I'm sure you can control it better and have a lot fun!!! :scared: :dopey: 👍
 
i like it from a technological and automotive view. the majority of the car is believable. the engine however is not. 1500hp from a 3.0l v6 is gonna be a tough nut. even with nitromethane and twin turbos it will be hard. chances are it will be a nissan motor given kaz's affinity to nissan and the fact that nissan 's vg series is one of if not the most reliable and potent engines out there and still in full race trim has only maxed at 900hp on the 3.3 platform.
 
fbccars924
the majority of the car is believable. the engine however is not. 1500hp from a 3.0l v6 is gonna be a tough nut. even with nitromethane and twin turbos it will be hard.


Why? Didn't old F1 cars develop 1500hp out of 1.5l engines?
 
fbccars924
i like it from a technological and automotive view. the majority of the car is believable. the engine however is not. 1500hp from a 3.0l v6 is gonna be a tough nut. even with nitromethane and twin turbos it will be hard. chances are it will be a nissan motor given kaz's affinity to nissan and the fact that nissan 's vg series is one of if not the most reliable and potent engines out there and still in full race trim has only maxed at 900hp on the 3.3 platform.

I see what you mean, but I don't think it is a hard move to get 1500hp or more from a 3L V6 in a F1 car. Back in the golden days of F1. They used 1.5-2L engines and they built them with hp numbers that will blow your mind. No one would ever think of a 1.5L engine producing over 1000hp.

But I totally agree with you on the rest. The X1 is a amazing machine that (mostly later in the future) can change the way we see F1 cars and bring a whole new level to Formula 1 racing. If the rules change for the car and others like the X1 to exist it is possible, but it will be costly from R&D time and driver training to make sure the drivers can operate it in different situations and can take the huge g-forces.
 
Untrained folks like us can tolerate 17 Gs horizontally sustained for several minutes. There are high-G roller coasters that surpass the 6-G mark for regular Joes.

LMFAO!!!

17 times your body weight for several minutes!!!

You do realise that is a tonne of pressure on a 60kg person?

Get REAL!

@Lewis Hamilton, Yes, F1 cars did used to produce 1500hp from 1.5 litres in qualifying setup.
 
Last edited:
I see what you mean, but I don't think it is a hard move to get 1500hp or more from a 3L V6 in a F1 car. Back in the golden days of F1. They used 1.5-2L engines and they built them with hp numbers that will blow your mind. No one would ever think of a 1.5L engine producing over 1000hp.

But I totally agree with you on the rest. The X1 is a amazing machine that (mostly later in the future) can change the way we see F1 cars and bring a whole new level to Formula 1 racing. If the rules change for the car and others like the X1 to exist it is possible, but it will be costly from R&D time and driver training to make sure the drivers can operate it in different situations and can take the huge g-forces.

This. I think the X1 is a very believable car. It was designed by someone that knew what he was doing and every curve of he car has a purpose. It would not go as fast as we push on the game though for obvious safety reasons but it would be a true record breaker. If it is built in the future (how awesome would that be?) I don't believe it could be called an "F1 car" as F1s are open wheelers and have open cockpit while the X1 is neither. It would be more like an LMP.
 
Back