My Hybrid cars

Sorry, typo, amended post.

Ok, putting the 7 speed into a car ia a pain as far as if you leave the car`s original name and try to adjust the gearbox, the tranny will revert back to the original set of gears, 5, 6..

So, using 1.0 as an example :

Firstly the 7 speed trans:
801CCFD0 0669

This belongs to the Subaru Pleo RM
so you need to use:

801CCFB8 A5D8
801CCFBA 1D0D
To change the name of the car to Pleo, you can now change your gear settings, go to a test of some sort(400m,1000m,top speed) change whatever gears you need, quit then use:

801CCFB8 xxyy
801CCFBA wwzz
where yyxx wwzz is the car code for whatever car you are using, but if you don't know that it won't hurt to leave it named as a Pleo.

Or, alternatively, use the above posted muliplier..

You really know your stuff, Fiery.  :D  Welcome to GTPlanet!

yeah he knows his hybrids thats for sure fiery's knowledge and know how will really help out some of us newbies when it comes to making these hybrids. welcome to the board fiery!!!!!   just out of curiousity you wouldnt happen to know the codes to chop top the 3000GT LM '99 would you???  thanx  :)

Thanx Fiery, I'll try that. I get that one.

Jordan, is it just me or are alot of the avatars streched and blurry, I just saw that. Maybe it's just my pc....

welll.....   i use the gs pro to do all my hybrids thats how i find the codes for what engines to use are you looking for one in particular?

thats ok but i know where your coming from but if you really need to know a specific parts code (the last four digits ) for a specific motor you want let me know  if i remember correctly the escudo motor is 0263  so now you can put the escudo motor in any car you want :)  

T hats one of the first thing i figured out.It amazes me how easy some of it can be yet how confusing other parts can be.
 I tried the body code thing again but i had the same results as before.I`m not sure what i do wrong but i always get that lil`mazda.:confused:

I sit and make my own charts, I'll start of at 0000 and go all the way through ffff until I get desired results. I never has to actuall go through all of those codes though. that would be crazy.

Been working on some new hybrids. Maybe 4 or 5 I guess, a camaro SS '97, a S4, a skyline, a MA70 supra '93, and a civic type R. 5 cars, lol, i can count. I'll keep you all posted when I get done.

HELP
I NEED GAMESHARK CODES

could anybody give me a recomended site?

:frown:                                                                   :frown:

Latest Posts

Back