My iRacing Dashboard.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blaze_409
  • 7 comments
  • 2,001 views
Messages
2,621
Messages
Blaze_409
Built a dashboard this past weekend to display some things in iRacing. Heres a shot quickly. Ill update with details soon.
525390_2555296580708_1802786741_1525561_1073815586_n.jpg
 
That's awesome. It's simple, yet displaying so much data, very cool man
 
It's amazing. Love the two arcade buttons. 👍
 
Very nice.

Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project.
 
Looks really great!

Would definitely appreciate any plans that you might upload! :)
 
Looks very very nice

Is this with symprojects pcb? Nice button box too
 
I'm not crazy about digital dashes but this one has character to it, well done.
 
Very nice.

Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project.

Looks really great!

Would definitely appreciate any plans that you might upload! :)
ill get back to you two this weekend

Looks very very nice

Is this with symprojects pcb? Nice button box too
I just ordered a PCB board from digikey that comes with a "project case". So the black case you see is the project case. I only needed the pcb to mount the resistors for the LED's. Everything else is wrapped and trails to the Arduino Mega 2650 pins.
 
Back