Blaze_409 Messages 2,621 Messages Blaze_409 Apr 2, 2012 #1 Built a dashboard this past weekend to display some things in iRacing. Heres a shot quickly. Ill update with details soon.
Built a dashboard this past weekend to display some things in iRacing. Heres a shot quickly. Ill update with details soon.
N Niexist Messages 58 San Diego, CA Messages Neixist Apr 2, 2012 #2 That's awesome. It's simple, yet displaying so much data, very cool man
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Apr 2, 2012 #3 It's amazing. Love the two arcade buttons. 👍
RobJackson85 Messages 279 Messages RobJackson85 Apr 2, 2012 #4 Very nice. Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project.
Very nice. Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project.
G gordie44 Messages 251 Wanderer Messages G-Tech-9 Apr 3, 2012 #5 Looks really great! Would definitely appreciate any plans that you might upload!
Hwangm Messages 564 CHATTYWOOD Apr 3, 2012 #6 Looks very very nice Is this with symprojects pcb? Nice button box too
left888 Grand Master Member Premium Messages 1,818 Alberta Messages left888 Apr 3, 2012 #7 I'm not crazy about digital dashes but this one has character to it, well done.
Blaze_409 Messages 2,621 Messages Blaze_409 Apr 3, 2012 #8 RobJackson85 Very nice. Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project. Click to expand... gordie44 Looks really great! Would definitely appreciate any plans that you might upload! Click to expand... ill get back to you two this weekend Hwangm Looks very very nice Is this with symprojects pcb? Nice button box too Click to expand... I just ordered a PCB board from digikey that comes with a "project case". So the black case you see is the project case. I only needed the pcb to mount the resistors for the LED's. Everything else is wrapped and trails to the Arduino Mega 2650 pins.
RobJackson85 Very nice. Could I be cheeky and ask what you used to create this? Looking into making my own dash and button box in the future as a little side project. Click to expand... gordie44 Looks really great! Would definitely appreciate any plans that you might upload! Click to expand... ill get back to you two this weekend Hwangm Looks very very nice Is this with symprojects pcb? Nice button box too Click to expand... I just ordered a PCB board from digikey that comes with a "project case". So the black case you see is the project case. I only needed the pcb to mount the resistors for the LED's. Everything else is wrapped and trails to the Arduino Mega 2650 pins.