My Life is a Million Miles of Tarmac and Gravel: A GT2 Race Story

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 68 comments
Funny, I grew up thinking bastard is a swear, too. But somewhere along the line I learned it's merely a child who is born without a father, or something like that.

Now *****, on the other hand, is a swear. That's the "B" word that rhymes with witch. But we can say bitch here I think. Can't we? I see plenty of people bitching about this and that as I cruise these forums...bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. GT5 sucks. In GT5 the grass moves when you drive by, but why isn't MY car Premium. GAAAH! Bitch bitch bitch...yep....

...Shoot me now! I've said enough...:indiff:

As long as it's used in the proper context, I think b:censored:h is allowed. Like when addressing your dog who is a female.

Great to see your still going with this, VANDENAL. Great chapter by the way. 👍

Lol...swearing swears that aren't swears! I know they're not swears I f#%*ing swear...:sly: great f$&@ing story btw... Just bl00dy awesome, I wish dad could see this but he's being a @$$:nervous:

Thanks Sp3edst3r, I plan to make this like a 20 chapter series. Only problem is that I'm lazy and it takes me awhile to write.

Whew that's long but the storyline is good and when your done (in a decades time :) lol) it would be good enough to be a BOOK! (hopefully)

Woah... almost 4 years ago and here I am reading this again... >o>
Hehe Vandy you need to finish this!!

WOW holy crap I can't wait to read this. :) Edit: oh wait, turns out I already did. But that was like ... 3 or 4 years ago, so it'll feel fresh again .

Back