My Matte + Colourshift Collection! (Contains All Mattes and All Colourshifts)

  • Thread starter Thread starter F-racer1995
  • 65 comments
  • 3,210 views
Are you interesting in a change Chrome Gold-Clio Trophy? I see you don´t have the Clio-Lutecia in your list and i have pass you a yellow or pink Clio Trophy ;)

Cool! Can you send now?
 
I agree you and you say me if you want the pink or the yellow ;)
RagingWarrior1 is your PSN ID,no?
 
I agree you and you say me if you want the pink or the yellow ;)
RagingWarrior1 is your PSN ID,no?

Yes, RagingWarrior1 is my ID, and send me either, make it a surprise ;) - I got 3 chromes left, 2 if you send the clio cup now.
 
I agree you an i send you the pink ok? ;)
 
OK deal, send a request please.
 
Request sent you,but you don´t appear in the list on the game :S
 
Quit game, then load it again, it happens all the time.
 
Now you appear :D Do you recibe the Trophy?
 
Yes I got it, thank you, sending Gold Chrome now.
 
Chrome sent, thanks for the trade.
 
2 slots left.
 
Chrome Gold received,change 100% OK :)
Thank you very much :D

Have a good night ;)
 
You too, thanks very much, good night :)
 
Thanks :D

See you soon in the forum and the online races ;)
 
2 paint slots guys!
 
Anybody?
 
cmon guys, 25 mins left.
 
5 Mins until I go guys, I'm tired and if there isn't any takers I will just go to bed.
 
Updated.
 
Nobody? ok goodnight ya'll
 
I have 5 paint slots for today and I just want to trade for something nice, offer up! Thanks guys 👍 I'm going @ 11:50pm unless anybody wants to trade.

^
 
Last edited:
Cars I like the look of:
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '00
TOM's X540 Chaser
RUF CTR2 '96.
 
Last edited:
Anybody?
 
I'm going bed now, so goodnight ya'll.
 
I would like a gold chrome. i have a 03 aston martin db9 coupe and 03 slr mclaren. 2 gold chrome a car?
 
Bringing this thread up again, 5 slots, looking for these cars..
Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '00
TOM's X540 Chaser
RUF CTR2 '96.
 
Last edited:
4 left
 
Anybody want any? I got 4 slots left!
 
Back