my new nissan silvia s15

tno bad, but i feel you should be initiating your drifts a little more early. and you should be linking more corners together than what you showed.
the cars are great stock, and can be even better modified.
what tires were you using?

i'm using n1 and i did initiate my drift perfect and i cant start my drift to early or i end up spining out and i try to drift like yasuyuki kazama but in my 465 hp s15 i can and i don't drift stock i like medium hp cars and ill post my 465hp s 15

i'm using n1 and i did initiate my drift perfect and i cant start my drift to early or i end up spining out and i try to drift like yasuyuki kazama but in my 465 hp s15 i can and i don't drift stock i like medium hp cars and ill post my 465hp s 15

lol, there is more than one way to initiate a drift, and no one way is perfect.
i dont see much angle on a few of the corners, also try and work on consistency .
try using n2 or even n3, youll have better control.
why would you spin if you entered earlier? i can enter half of thoes corners earlier in a stock silvia, more less a tunned one.

just trying to help ya out, so i hope you dont mind a bit of criticism.

if you dont like the music turn it off thats to d*mn bad if you dont have nothing nice to say dont comment or at least tell me good and bad lol

Again, nice job:D That song has been stuck in my brain ever since those new Final Fantasy comercials have been out, what is it, please?:boggled:

i am drifting or you dont know what drifting is every one who post a comment new i was drifting so really you dont know what it is the song is called redemption go to ffinsider to download it and azn anotherthing dont comment me unless you know what drifting is ^_^

Your Technique needs some work and it looks like you let the rely on the power of the car, you have some slight feinting but, at some points it looks like your not sure when to feint, and i dont get the part about you not wanted suzuki's advice, hes one of the top drifters here.

Like all have said, but my advice is practice, try the AP1 instead of the S15. You are going tooooo slow from what it seems but practice practice practice. What FF commercials ?

The newest Finaly Fantasy comercials, I belive this one is called "Dirge of Cerberus".... But what ever it may be, this song plays in the background of it. Dont know about your local listings for tv programs and times and all that, but if and when you do see it, that song, "Redemtion", plays in the background.

You seem to be initiating pretty late, and relying on a combination of feint initiation, and since you drastically slow your car down, you seem to make use of a power-over in order to get that extra push from your car and creat room for acceleration through the drift. One tip I can give you right now is to not slow down so much, and to go for an earlier initiation. Dont get too frustrated with trying new things; when you finally get it, believe me, you'll feel as good as you did when you got your first drift.

Aside from that, your ability to control your car is pretty good, and it looks like you're well on your way; the only thing you can do at this point is keep getting better and better :)

DG5, you need to kill your attitude. You sound as if you're the best GT4 drifter in the whole world (and I know you're not). If you don't want to hear criticism or advice, don't even post a video.

ive been stress with school and stuff om fine now my bad for being a jerk just been doing alot and thanks for the advice n35 ive been practicing with my other silvia and ive been doing my drift earlier i dont like it but im grow into it

Latest Posts

Back